• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Corduroy fishing overall waders? I can't wait to see how those come out. Not quite sure if I could put that off, but I'm sure I'll wear the heck the single pleats given how much I wear my cord EZ pants.

I assume he’s talking about this sample? Obviously these are a size to small and Mario like in that material. Could be dope though in that cord

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man I love those overalls but am questioning if could pull them off. Although throwing a sweater over the top seems totally workable....

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's your day job?

Fishery near me is hiring
I'm a professor, so I do get to have a bit of fun with my wardrobe. I'm not quite sure if fisherman overalls will fit with the dress code, although I could certainly try. I mean I am wearing EZ cords and the wainscott aran sweater (so good) today and actually wear these pretty frequently.

mrjbeee

Reaction score
Tried this on yesterday, hadn’t realized how swaggy it was from photos online. Didn’t grab it but still considering. Is it really that warm?
Which? If talking about coat or sweater both are absolutely warm. I think a light tee under should suffice under sweater but layering on a cold ass day or coat is cozy

dkboze

Reaction score
Which? If talking about coat or sweater both are absolutely warm. I think a light tee under should suffice under sweater but layering on a cold ass day or coat is cozy
Ah, the coat! Sweater under necessary?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.