• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 5: Good Art HLYWD rosette courtesy of Self Edge

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 5th auction is for a custom Good Art HLYWD bracelet courtesy of Self Edge. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica were you re-releasing the Gorecki's and sahasikas of the same fabric soon or are you holding off til the weather is warmer?

Will a M/L bucket hat fit a 60/61 head size? Any plans for cotton (or any other materials for warmer weather) bucket, safari, or gardener hats in the future?

dkboze

Reaction score
Seeing how you’re looking at prints and various fabrics all day long, can drop a few names for places with similar aesthetics for rugs, throws, and sofa type accessories? Some accents to a home. @NickPollica
Good Earth India has some lovely block print / Indian home stuff. Can link some Etsy sellers for fabric too tomorrow.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just remembered Roller Rabbit and they got a home section too

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica

Thank you for highlighting Indian talent in a tasteful manner. I love how your 18east instagram doesn’t try to hide that you’re in a third world country, or try to portray it in a falsely glamorous light. I’ll be in New Delhi next week, and your stories have made me eagerly anticipate a trip that I wasn’t necessarily looking forward to.

Best,

An Indian Dude

mrjbeee

Reaction score
We strive for it all to sell out. Only making 25 of each of the Molloy pieces as they are more expensive than most of what we’ve done thus far (the shirt jacket clocks in at $495 and the Bal coat at $545). I’m a firm believer that these are an insane value. Ankit, the head of our Jaipur manufacturer looked at them yesterday and said “these are things you have for your whole life, no?” I couldn't be prouder of these. This product literally beats the shit out of everything I tried to make at Eidos.
Investment pieces. Couldn’t be spoken more true.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica were you re-releasing the Gorecki's and sahasikas of the same fabric soon or are you holding off til the weather is warmer?

Will a M/L bucket hat fit a 60/61 head size? Any plans for cotton (or any other materials for warmer weather) bucket, safari, or gardener hats in the future?
Goreckis are hitting again in 4 more colors. A reversible sahasika too. That said they’ll probably hit in the new year as we have an insane amount of product to drop before Christmas.

@NickPollica

Thank you for highlighting Indian talent in a tasteful manner. I love how your 18east instagram doesn’t try to hide that you’re in a third world country, or try to portray it in a falsely glamorous light. I’ll be in New Delhi next week, and your stories have made me eagerly anticipate a trip that I wasn’t necessarily looking forward to.

Best,

An Indian Dude
This country is so inspiring, I’m just trying to show you all what goes into what we make.

Enjoy Delhi and maybe get a mask as it’s crop burning season and the pollution is off the charts right now.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@NickPollica these cords are absolutely bonkers. What are you doing with them? Are we getting some more corduroy EZ pants? :)

Easily Amused

Reaction score
Also received this lovely hanger, though I'm confused why this was placed loosely in the same bag as knitted gear. No damage, I'm happy to report!

IMG_1506.JPGIMG_1507.JPG

Easily Amused

Reaction score
The sweater does not disappoint. And you'll be noticed, in a good way.

It's thick and super warm - you may need to turn down the heat wherever you wear it! It would have been awesome if there was a matching scarf to go with the sweater and beanie!

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Single pleats in the first two. A reversible sahasika (to navy recycled nylon) and matching fishing overall waders in the camel.
Corduroy fishing overall waders? I can't wait to see how those come out. Not quite sure if I could put that off, but I'm sure I'll wear the heck the single pleats given how much I wear my cord EZ pants.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 137 17.5%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 255 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 123 15.7%
  • 31 - 40