• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

mrjbeee

Reaction score
Ah, the coat! Sweater under necessary?
Depends on how cold it is. If it’s 20’s-30’s you’ll be cozy af. Anything about 40 depending on how you deal with cold might be too warm. I run hot so

dkboze

Reaction score
Depends on how cold it is. If it’s 20’s-30’s you’ll be cozy af. Anything about 40 depending on how you deal with cold might be too warm. I run hot so
Ok, thanks man. Yeah run hot too

SimModa

Reaction score
Have a pair of Navy Gorecki Cargo pants in a Small which are too short for me by a couple inches.

I will swap for a Medium or Large in any color of the Gorecki cargos.

If I can't find a swap I will eventually post them on the bay and Grailed. That being said if you are interested feel free to PM me.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Cam in the Molloy exploded basketweave Bal coat (Buster has nothing to do with this), matching Donegal cashmere raglan mock neck and watch cap, Donegal tweed Éide trousers and Crois cord belt.

Phil in our take on IM’s Mairtin Beag workwear gansey with handembroidered lichen ladders at the front and back (IM’s is only on the front) layered over our camel cable corduroy wader overalls.
27693525-6256-49DC-A742-E5D20895662D.jpeg

konix

Reaction score
Cam in the Molloy exploded basketweave Bal coat (Buster has nothing to do with this), matching Donegal cashmere raglan mock neck and watch cap, Donegal tweed Éide trousers and Crois cord belt.

Phil in our take on IM’s Mairtin Beag workwear gansey with handembroidered lichen ladders at the front and back (IM’s is only on the front) layered over our camel cable corduroy wader overalls.
View attachment 1284602
Just let me buy the bal coat now pls

mrjbeee

Reaction score
Let’s see more of the diamond shirt jacket and padmores already

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.