• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is the waist/rise on the shelter pants the same as the old shelter shorts? In other words, does the waist on a L shorts fit the same on the new pants or are these slimmer?
Different fit but same design details. The shelter pants were largely designed for the online customer that relies heavily on size charts and the studio customer that likes the look of our product but is uncomfortable with oversized styling. The size L has a 34" waist, 12" rise, 32" inseam and 8" hem. Doesn't get much more down the middle. That said, there's a ton of detailing throughout to keep them interesting. I only brought one pair of pants with me on vacation to Florida last week and it was the first sample of these. Great with linen wovens and slouchy tees at the beach with the cuff rolled and no belt. Love our new "spiral e" main exterior label too.
Screen Shot 2023-02-28 at 6.21.24 PM.png

Reaction score
Are the XS Shelter Pants too small even for a 28/29 waist? I see the lay-flat width is 14, but that seems like a stretch (no pun intended) even with a slimmer cut.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Going on measurements would the new Field Shirt in XL fit similar to the Wolf Buttowdown in L?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica any plans to do a core drop like this for summer? I lived in last year’s shelter shorts and would love to snag them in this navy and olive
Shelter shorts in 4 colors this summer - chocolate, white, washed navy and bottle green.

How's the studio stock of the latest drop? Wanted to come by this weekend and try some things on.
Studio is stocked! The approach to our core programs is totally different to how we’ve done things in the past where we’d slowly put one or two colors (often quirky ones) of a sought after silhouette out every once in a while. This thinking basically led to us offering army green goreckis only once (if you don’t count the tiny standard issue restock) throughout the history of the brand. The new to us idea was to take the tried and true styles that most of our customers love, run them in an essential color palette and buy enough stock for 12 months of selling, that way they’ll always be there if you need them.

Rexlax

Reaction score
Did I imagine seeing that block printed fleece coming in a cardigan on Instagram? The hoodie looked sick but i was waiting out for a cardigan. Is it even a thing?

jaaz16

Reaction score
What's the weight of the shelter pants? Are they more three-season / spring pants or heavier?
3 season. “Standard chino weight” if I were to classify it. Also, they’re incredible. Just got them today and my wife independently said she loved them and said they look comfortable and like I could live in them. I mean, practically word for word Antonio’s intent.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ocutene