• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'm a wee bit sad....typing in my Stone brewery shirt and Nike sweats
smile.gif

Yes, but what tie?

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took the ts(s) military jacket out for a spin yesterday. It's perfect for temperatures from the high 40s to the high 50s. As Kyle's styling suggests, it works best with a bright patterned shirt/sweater underneath.

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I don't care what you guys say about @matty long legs , he is an alright dude! Thanks for the code, man. Ordered my first Port Flannel and a S&C cardigan.

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't care what you guys say about @matty long legs
, he is an alright dude!  Thanks for the code, man.  Ordered my first Port Flannel and a S&C cardigan.

My pleasure. There's a lot I love this season (everything Eidos :)), but I'm about to do some traveling before I start a new job so all my F/W purchases will have to wait until 2016.

rnguy001

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my first but not last suit from NMWA this week. Greg - was a pleasure to do business with you and I love the Eidos Fresco suit. Thanks again

R

FLW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How many inches can the Sal trousers cinch to?

And where does natural waist refer to? Past my belly button? I typically wear pants above hips.
I think you can cinch it in 1-1.5 inches will no problem. My Sal trousers sit with the waistband right across my navel, if that helps.

DeSense

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Tell your spouse/partner/girlfriend/boyfriend/whatever that they can keep some of their stuff in your closet as long as they can find the space.
Shazam!

Wife. In no ambiguous terms referred to as SWMBO. And therefore unlikely. I'm lucky I got some space allocated.

Cool. I could share some pics but won't for my own good.

"[COLOR=4C4C4E]Just pile clothes on top of yourself, and look into getting some counseling" [/COLOR]
shog%5B1%5D.gif

I'm at 5 top block layers, I can't take no more.

I'm sure this should have read as "Eat me!", no?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It would seem like the coat modeled in this pic below has a slightly different placement of texturing and gradient. I think the hue is slightly lighter too

Correct. This is the other colorway. We preferred the shade and patterns of the darker version

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score
Document down fishtail - are we talking Woolrich arctic parka levels of warmth?

Intrigued by the indigo-dyed version. Will there be much crocking/color transfer?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads