• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Jason12

Reaction score
in the instagram lives why are they counting down? is it low battery in the camera

the down corduroy jacket is a highlight for me. great colour and the cord texture meshes well with the down packing lines

jaaz16

Reaction score
Thank you, man I checked to place order once I got the early access email !! Still went fast

Just refresh the site several times beginning at 1pm Eastern. Sometimes I get the email two hours after EA starts.
In addition to just logging in at 1pm (or thereabouts) in the future, you can sign up for restocks for returns. Sometimes people order multiple sizes and so there’s a guaranteed return. If it’s not showing on the site, it’s probably still available in the app, where you can sign up for email notifications if your sizes comes back.

The Quiet Owl

Reaction score
Sorry I am late to the 10-year party.

To celebrate, let's go back to where it all began, for me: October 28, 2013 -

And while we are hear, why don't we look at the first Newc fit pic?

Now that such fun is out of the way...

Over the past 10 years, I started my career as an attorney, became licensed to practice law in 2 states, lateraled to a law firm closer to my girlfriend, married that girlfriend, who is my wife to this day, purchased a house with my wife, joined a larger law firm, became partner, became a father, and then became a father of two. I have gained weight, lost weight, gained weight, and lost a little bit off of that. I have lost a considerable amount of hair, but that is par for the course. I feel like I am in good company around these parts.

With all that change, a true constant in my life has been my friends at NMWA as well as my friends here. With the guidance of a small shop in New York which I have never visited in-person and which I discovered on StyleForum, I have made a massive leap towards developing my own personal style, I have had countless hours of enjoyment, and I have met a number of people who I talk to every day and consider true friends. I wore my clothes from NMWA to job interviews, my first trial, my wedding, family pictures - you name it, just about every important moment in my life. Certainly, my life is not defined by clothing or a store that sells clothing - but that store, the people who run it, and this community have added value to my life and for that I am extremely grateful.

I know I take it for granted, but the service is second to none, and I have always been treated with fairness and respect - likely above what I deserve.

Oh, and I might add - today, I wore the Rotas pictured above. They are going on 10 years strong.

Cheers to 10 wonderful years. I sincerely look forward to the next 10 - you know you have a customer in me.

Best,
J

Oh, and for good measure, a fit pic:

View attachment 2051803
If you don't mind me asking, what are your shoes in your fitpic? My untrained eye says La Botte Gardiane but perhaps not?

Remy Fool

Reaction score
in the instagram lives why are they counting down? is it low battery in the camera

the down corduroy jacket is a highlight for me. great colour and the cord texture meshes well with the down packing lines
Think Instagram puts a hard cap on video length.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the sizing of the Carrara Ulster DB coat? I normally wear a 40R and I was under the impression that Carrara items are cut on the fuller side. I assume a 50 would work well.

professor

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the sizing of the Carrara Ulster DB coat? I normally wear a 40R and I was under the impression that Carrara items are cut on the fuller side. I assume a 50 would work well.
I, too, normally wear a 40R. I have the Ulster DB in a 50. It fits me very well.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not enough celebration of NMWA's 10 years of fantastic tailored clothes (and accessories). Here are some of my favorites.

The Minnis houdstooth. An early example of NMWA doing unique things.

The classic navy birdseye. Always perfect.

I love this green jacket. The fabric is just right for warm weather, and it never really wrinkles.

MTO Solbiati linen. Greg helped me pick this fabric. One of my most complimented sport coats.

Another perfect fabric selection. So dope as 3-piece but always on point without the vest, too.

A fabric that Greg picked out and made available before it disappeared. I think this might have been Newc's first.

Another classic. This grey nailhead gets worn regularly. Look at that texture!

Another green jacket, this one with some cashmere. Always a pleasure to put on. Pretty sure those are Rotas with it.

A No Man x Drake's exclusive tie. [Costanza]I'd ensconce myself in this cashmere![/Costanza] Also a Formosa in P&B Universal. Perfect for cooler weather.

Sherry tweed!

Another fabric that Greg got for us before it ran out.

This was a definite "Glad I didn't sleep" jacket. I wasn't sure about it. But the longer I've had it, the more versatile I've found it. Plus, it's another one with a touch of cashmere, which if you've noticed a trend, I really enjoy.

Many of these also include Rotas (some custom) and MTM Inglese shirts.

That's a decade of remarkable stuff from the No Man team

Last edited:

professor

Reaction score
Not enough celebration of NMWA's 10 years of fantastic tailored clothes (and accessories). Here are some of my favorites.

The Minnis houdstooth. An early example of NMWA doing unique things.

The classic navy birdseye. Always perfect.

I love this green jacket. The fabric is just right for warm weather, and it never really wrinkles.

MTO Solbiati linen. Greg helped me pick this fabric. One of my most complimented sport coats.

Another perfect fabric selection. So dope as 3-piece but always on point without the vest, too.

A fabric that Greg picked out and made available before it disappeared. I think this might have been Newc's first.

Another classic. This grey nailhead gets worn regularly. Look at that texture!

Another green jacket, this one with some cashmere. Always a pleasure to put on. Pretty sure those are Rotas with it.

A No Man x Drake's exclusive tie. [Costanza]I'd ensconce myself in this cashmere![/Costanza] Also a Formosa in P&B Universal. Perfect for cooler weather.

Another fabric that Greg got for us before it ran out.

This was a definite "Glad I didn't sleep" jacket. I wasn't sure about it. But the longer I've had it, the more versatile I've found it. Plus, it's another one with a touch of cashmere, which if you've noticed a trend, I really enjoy.

Many of these also include Rotas (some custom) and MTM Inglese shirts.

That's a decade of remarkable stuff from the No Man team
As a big fan of NMWA's tailoring offerings myself, I'll just say that's a very impressive collection. Great, great stuff.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads