• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd go w/ the 48. I had to have the waist on mine taken in a bit and I believe some other posters here have had the same experience.

+1 Same here. I went TTS and had to have them taken in a little to stop them falling down when my phone is in my pocket :embar:

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any first-hand experience of the Doppiaa slipper sizing? I know the sneakers are tts, and the listing for the sneakers indicates the same, but they do seem a bit more narrow in the toe box, so just wanted to confirm. I also recall Kenshawn say he was wearing a size up (but not that he'd necessarily prefer a size up) in the drop video. Thanks!

Colrais

Reaction score
Hi Greg, how do you use store credit in the new scheme? Not seeing it in the checkout.

Also, separately, can I check with you to make sure I pre-ordered the right size (M)? Order #11000051427. Might be nice to include that detail in the confirmation email.

I can never resist a good shade of blue

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love these KS pants. Similar look to last post but brown pents this time.
F2F9D616-0E27-4380-AE2B-3022271D13C5.jpeg

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are the pics of the Aagusto chinos in beige representative of the actual color? They look like a nice darker color and not the typical khaki chino, but wanted to confirm

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are the pics of the Aagusto chinos in beige representative of the actual color? They look like a nice darker color and not the typical khaki chino, but wanted to confirm
I'm not really sure how to answer that question. We aim to put up photos that are representative of the actual color, so I'd say yes? Color is a tricky concept as it changes with the warmth of the light source, and even sometimes with the direction of the light source (especially twills, corduroys, etc... you move them and they "change color").

The crumpled fabric close-up does a really good job IMO at showing a fabric under multiple lighting angles at once and our brain is able to draw some better conclusions from it than any of the "flatter" pics

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not really sure how to answer that question. We aim to put up photos that are representative of the actual color, so I'd say yes? Color is a tricky concept as it changes with the warmth of the light source, and even sometimes with the direction of the light source (especially twills, corduroys, etc... you move them and they "change color").

The crumpled fabric close-up does a really good job IMO at showing a fabric under multiple lighting angles at once and our brain is able to draw some better conclusions from it than any of the "flatter" pics
Well for not knowing how to answer, this is a great answer! I've been burned in the past (not by you all) so figured I'd ask. Now I know going forward, thanks!

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads