• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

LatAm

Reaction score
I'd go w/ the 48. I had to have the waist on mine taken in a bit and I believe some other posters here have had the same experience.
+1 Same here. I went TTS and had to have them taken in a little to stop them falling down when my phone is in my pocket :embar:

zenosparadox

Reaction score
Does anyone have any first-hand experience of the Doppiaa slipper sizing? I know the sneakers are tts, and the listing for the sneakers indicates the same, but they do seem a bit more narrow in the toe box, so just wanted to confirm. I also recall Kenshawn say he was wearing a size up (but not that he'd necessarily prefer a size up) in the drop video. Thanks!

Colrais

Reaction score
Hi Greg, how do you use store credit in the new scheme? Not seeing it in the checkout.

Also, separately, can I check with you to make sure I pre-ordered the right size (M)? Order #11000051427. Might be nice to include that detail in the confirmation email.

I can never resist a good shade of blue

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are the pics of the Aagusto chinos in beige representative of the actual color? They look like a nice darker color and not the typical khaki chino, but wanted to confirm

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Are the pics of the Aagusto chinos in beige representative of the actual color? They look like a nice darker color and not the typical khaki chino, but wanted to confirm
I'm not really sure how to answer that question. We aim to put up photos that are representative of the actual color, so I'd say yes? Color is a tricky concept as it changes with the warmth of the light source, and even sometimes with the direction of the light source (especially twills, corduroys, etc... you move them and they "change color").

The crumpled fabric close-up does a really good job IMO at showing a fabric under multiple lighting angles at once and our brain is able to draw some better conclusions from it than any of the "flatter" pics

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not really sure how to answer that question. We aim to put up photos that are representative of the actual color, so I'd say yes? Color is a tricky concept as it changes with the warmth of the light source, and even sometimes with the direction of the light source (especially twills, corduroys, etc... you move them and they "change color").

The crumpled fabric close-up does a really good job IMO at showing a fabric under multiple lighting angles at once and our brain is able to draw some better conclusions from it than any of the "flatter" pics
Well for not knowing how to answer, this is a great answer! I've been burned in the past (not by you all) so figured I'd ask. Now I know going forward, thanks!

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer