• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey team Rota! What’s the consensus on fit old school Rotas vs. Manhattans?

I’m a solid 50 in the regular Rota styles with belt loops and with side tabs. Should I stick with same size for the Manhattans?
Same size

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They’re 1) out of my size already and 2) wildly impractical for my needs, but gawd damn those Ulsters are glorious. So sexy. Pretty enough to push me to places I don’t want to go to see people I don’t like just for an excuse to wear something like it.
@gdl203 if y’all run some sort Pre-order for next FW or solicit group opinions for a GMTO, I’d be beyond tempted to snap one up.

feelufo

Reaction score
Yikes ☹ that’s a lot for one shirt
It happens. Glad to say something like this has never happened for any other NMWA orders. Although, I do have rotten luck with Document buttons coming off.

Happy with this Saturday fit!
IMG_5177.JPG

feelufo

Reaction score
The DBF shirt is in-stock in most sizes. I highly recommend it.

CHRK33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Trayco and @feelufo what sizes did you go with the kaptain sunshine jacket? I am tall at 6'3 and typically wear a 52 but wondering whether the 42 in the KS will be too cropped? Thanks for the help.

feelufo

Reaction score
@Trayco and @feelufo what sizes did you go with the kaptain sunshine jacket? I am tall at 6'3 and typically wear a 52 but wondering whether the 42 in the KS will be too cropped? Thanks for the help.
I got size 36 which is my usual size (or small). I am 5' 8". It has plenty of width, but I would say the length is typical for chore coats in my size.

feelufo

Reaction score
@Newcomer I remembered when I used to look in this thread, that you were obsessed with the photographer jacket from KS. I just saw on their Japan site, that they are re-releasing it this year.

@gdl203 Do you happen to know if you will be stocking it?

MeatFish

Reaction score
@Newcomer I remembered when I used to look in this thread, that you were obsessed with the photographer jacket from KS. I just saw on their Japan site, that they are re-releasing it this year.

@gdl203 Do you happen to know if you will be stocking it?
We’ll be stocking it in a few colors. The shapes been updated it a bit so not a straight re-release, but all the pockets you want.

MeatFish

Reaction score
View attachment 1884339
I know these were in the pipeline previously even though I cancelled my preorder. Any chance they’re still coming in? Or is this just going to be a Nordstrom thing?
Those won’t be coming our way. They let us know earlier in the season the fabric delays had these pushed back to February delivery so we had to drop it. Not sure if their direct site or other stockists will have it though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads