• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gotta say - I asked for measurements a few days ago on some SS stuff, and have heard nothing. I understand Greg is sick (hope you feel better) but... what's the dealio?
You need to send an email for measurements. Between posts and then the "boo" post learning that final sale items are final sale, we can't keep track

There's a long queue of customer service emails to reply so please be patient. That's the nature of sales - a lot of people come out of the woodwork with questions

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Boo post was a joke, though it is annoying not to be able to return things just because they are on sale. Almost rather pay the regular price to be able to return than to be stuck with an item... my $0.02. YMMV etc.

I see lots of people asking lots of questions here within the thread, and getting answers. Thus I followed suit. Is e-mail only for measurement questions?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boo post was a joke, though it is annoying not to be able to return things just because they are on sale. Almost rather pay the regular price to be able to return than to be stuck with an item... my $0.02. YMMV etc.
There's 4 full months in the season to do that, if you prefer. We have the most customer-friendly return policy (free shipping both ways) of all boutique online retailers that I know. End of season sales are not designed for this purpose, they're for clearing out stock before the next season comes in

You can also checkout as a guest and pay regular retail price if you prefer EDIT: too late, the winter sale is now open to all

Yes, please log your questions in the customer email inbox and we'll get to it in order of arrival (understanding that we're limited in resources right now)

Last edited:

Sotiris

Reaction score
nvm

Last edited:

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I like when there is a sale code so you can choose to take a bigger discount without being able to return or you can take the smaller normal discount and keep the return policy. NMWA has done that a few times and I think it's really thoughtful of them.

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did the return policy change? I thought items marked down 40% or more are considered Final Sale, not just ANY marked down price.

Guess I can't return the Butteros if they don't fit.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great, thanks.

Echinacea, lots of water, and rest.
smile.gif
Thanks!

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did the return policy change? I thought items marked down 40% or more are considered Final Sale, not just ANY marked down price.

Guess I can't return the Butteros if they don't fit.
It never changed. Not sure where that number came from but not from our policies or FAQ

The final sale terms are written on the checkout page, on the order confirmation email, and in the T&C and FAQ sections of the site.

If the Butteros don't fit and if we have the size you need, please email us and we can work with you to exchange them.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've asked our developers to add to the site improvement list an option to specifically add a "Final sale" mention on the product page as well when it is marked down. Hopefully this should make it clearer.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You are neither (a) roly nor (b) poly, my friend.

Kind of you to say. I could prove my case, but no one here (that I know of) wants to see me shirtless.

Did you ask her to take a fitpic for you? :satisfied:

Lol, I did not.

That wasn't the info she wanted for her phone.
(Don't tell Mrs. Stitches I said that.) :hide:

Yeah, I was getting that vibe.

---

NMWA Complaints I Have At present:

Zero. NMWA ruelz.

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It never changed.   Not sure where that number came from but not from our policies or FAQ

The final sale terms are written on the checkout page, on the order confirmation email, and in the T&C and FAQ sections of the site.

If the Butteros don't fit and if we have the size you need, please email us and we can work with you to exchange them.

I have to say Greg and crew have been great to work with in the past when I've ordered items on final sale. Not only have they let me exchange an item for the exact same thing in a different size (when in stock), but they even let me exchange a Mazz shirt in one size to a different Mazz shirt of larger size, though both were the same price.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads