• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

lukejackson

Reaction score
Got ny third luxire shirt. Almost got my fit down. Also got swatches and can say that the soft grey dress pants in cotton is exacyly as described. Looks like flannel, but light. Charcoal grey dress pants in cotton are also nice. The grey heather jersey wpuld look great woth a one piece collar eidos style.lastly, got the navy tristripe shifting swatch as I was thinking avout a capri collared casual shirt. However, I'm looking for more texture since it will be a very casual shirt. Any blue stiped fabrics any one wants to suggest?

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Quote:
mmh... the colour looks good, but not what I expected from looking at the swatch on my display. I'll order some swatches first.

Quote:

clearly the sky blue oxford with a spread collar is a european thing.

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a few sky blue oxfords (all different fabrics, ha) with the nobd collar. I love it jmo.

Can grab a picture later

arnathor

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I've got a fancy samsung dryer that has an extra low heat setting. I set it to 20 minutes on EL and I get a teeny bit of lint, the only thing I hang dry are socks, dryers hate my socks.

GSTT

Reaction score
Has anyone here had a suit or sports coat replicated after sending in your own? I have a very nicely fitting Corneliani jacket that I would like to have copied.

I've done this once before with a MTM tailor but wasn't really satisfied with the result as they took some liberty with the measurement. I hope someone has some experience with this and can tell me what to expect.

chuckb

Reaction score
Has anyone here had a suit or sports coat replicated after sending in your own? I have a very nicely fitting Corneliani jacket that I would like to have copied.

I've done this once before with a MTM tailor but wasn't really satisfied with the result as they took some liberty with the measurement. I hope someone has some experience with this and can tell me what to expect.
I have a sportcoat that luxire made for me based on a jacket I sent in, and I'm happy with it. And actually, the blue dugdale jacket and vest luxire posted above are mine, and I should be receiving them shortly (along with the pants to go with them).
The issues I have with my first jacket are basically entirely my fault - I asked them to lower the collar, which was a mistake, given that it's impossible to know how much to do that without fitting in person. Fortunately, my local guy was able to mostly resolve that.
And I'll be able to report on my second jacket (part of a suit) soon, and I'm hopeful that the lessons I learned from the first one will have served me well.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

clearly the sky blue oxford with a spread collar is a european thing.
Looks great! I had just never thought of getting any oxford fabric with a spread collar to wear with a suit. I think my brain has been programmed to think oxfords are for OCBDs, you guys are helping to un-train me with these pics.
I have a few sky blue oxfords (all different fabrics, ha) with the nobd collar. I love it jmo. Can grab a picture later
Yep, pretty sure I will be getting a sky blue oxford with my custom cutaway collar on my next order.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cell phone pics. Collar is 1738, however it looks much taller in the pictures in my opinion than in person. With that said, I would rather something wider as my neck is slim.

GasparddeColigny

Reaction score
After my first attempt at a Luxire shirt went awry, measurements issues, I have some time now to adjust the measurements. Unfortunately I have lost the original measurements, and I can't find these via my account on the Luxire site (might be a nice addition). Can Luxire retrieve the measurements? order# 5211.

Cheers,

Gaspard

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads