• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

drbaw

Reaction score
Hey Mike. Are the measurements for the blazers going to be the same as the measurements for the desmond sportscoat?

Duppy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MSSneaker
Thank you for saving me from spending that money. I'll have to get them the next round.

Those tassel loafers are up on the site now:

hancock%20chxl%20lo.jpg

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are colorblock shirts a feasible endeavor down the line? It seems like the only decent looking ones are put out by the higher-end labels. Seems like if it's cost feasible, some colorblock Epaulet shirts could fill a void among the mid-tier labels.

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
went by the shop yesterday and happened top get lucky and see all the new footwear out. I was blown away. gorgeous leathers, beautiful design, and top notch construction.

Bravo Mike.

And cool as hell that you're selling Shuron in the store now. Big fan!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CHRK33
Mike, any chance you might have an Alden whiskey preorder coming up at some point in the (not so distant) future? Perhaps for a Brixton wingtip type boot?

For the Fall, the only whiskey that I have planned is the Barrie-last Longwing - we've run it twice before. Once I get the confirmation from Alden, I'll be happy to put them up on preorder and notify you guys here.

Originally Posted by astris
Damn, never even saw those. They look awesome and I don't even like tassels.

I just put in my order for the natural pennies. Picked up the last pair of 8.5.

Thank you sir! Please let me know what you think when they arrive.

Originally Posted by MSSneaker
You are killin' it with these mocs. It's just a matter of time before I break down and order several pairs.

Awe yeah!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by kgmessier
White suede and seersucker *before* Memorial Day...Oh, the humanity!

"Holy ****" at those red brick sole white longwings. They're incredible!

Originally Posted by edubs01
On another note just grabbed the Super 120's Medium Gray trousers.

Thanks dude! Matching jacket for those is going online next week.

Originally Posted by drbaw
Hey Mike. Are the measurements for the blazers going to be the same as the measurements for the desmond sportscoat?

Pretty similar, but not identical. The new sportcoat is ever-so-slightly bigger than the Desmond, but probably not enough to move up a size. We'll have exact measurements next week.

Originally Posted by APK
Are colorblock shirts a feasible endeavor down the line? It seems like the only decent looking ones are put out by the higher-end labels. Seems like if it's cost feasible, some colorblock Epaulet shirts could fill a void among the mid-tier labels.

Bet your ass! I already have a mens version of the women's colorblock shirt on order. That should come any day now.

Originally Posted by sazon
went by the shop yesterday and happened top get lucky and see all the new footwear out. I was blown away. gorgeous leathers, beautiful design, and top notch construction.

Bravo Mike.

And cool as hell that you're selling Shuron in the store now. Big fan!

Thank you sir!

triad

Reaction score
Mike, please check the shop's email or pm. I've sent you a message regarding payment problem on the online shop.

Thanks!

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Thanks dude! Matching jacket for those is going online next week.

Damn, I might have to stay on the lookout for this. I just picked up the Medium Grey Super 120s as well - awesome pants. Unfortunately, the thigh and seat in size 33 in the Walt fit is a little slim for me. I'll probably have to exchange them for the identical pair in the Rudy fit. I sent an email about exchanging them, just waiting to hear back.

Anybody have any experiencing comparing both fits of the same size pants in Walt and Rudy that can comment on the differences? The Walt fit perfect in the waist and below the knee, just a little too tight in the thigh and seat.

geoffmartin17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Damn, I might have to stay on the lookout for this. I just picked up the Medium Grey Super 120s as well - awesome pants. Unfortunately, the thigh and seat in size 33 in the Walt fit is a little slim for me. I'll probably have to exchange them for the identical pair in the Rudy fit. I sent an email about exchanging them, just waiting to hear back.

Anybody have any experiencing comparing both fits of the same size pants in Walt and Rudy that can comment on the differences? The Walt fit perfect in the waist and below the knee, just a little too tight in the thigh and seat.

Hey,

I had the exact same experience re: thigh and seat and the same size in the rudy as the walt fits much much better. I have thin legs but a large rear and proportionately larger thighs and the rudy fits fantastic.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by geoffmartin17
Hey,

I had the exact same experience re: thigh and seat and the same size in the rudy as the walt fits much much better. I have thin legs but a large rear and proportionately larger thighs and the rudy fits fantastic.

Cool, thanks for the comments. I just ordered the Rudy and I'm going to ship my Walts back, hopefully those will work a lot better for me too. I love how the pants are hemmed to a 34" inseam too, which already fits me perfectly. Much better than buying a pair of unhemmed trousers and paying to get them hemmed!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by triad
Mike, please check the shop's email or pm. I've sent you a message regarding payment problem on the online shop. Thanks!
Sorry about that - we'll get it sorted for you.
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Damn, I might have to stay on the lookout for this. I just picked up the Medium Grey Super 120s as well - awesome pants. Unfortunately, the thigh and seat in size 33 in the Walt fit is a little slim for me. I'll probably have to exchange them for the identical pair in the Rudy fit. I sent an email about exchanging them, just waiting to hear back. Anybody have any experiencing comparing both fits of the same size pants in Walt and Rudy that can comment on the differences? The Walt fit perfect in the waist and below the knee, just a little too tight in the thigh and seat.
Sounds like the Rudy will be perfect for you - it was designed with extra room in the seat and thighs. It was the fit that I personally needed (and couldn't find), and I think that you'll be really thrilled with it.
Originally Posted by PorterInjax
Had to get some penny loafer lovin' in natural. Lucky for me my size was still available.
Thank you sir! BTW, I heard that my guys sold a pair of Penobscot Penny Loafers in Bark Suede to Mos Def tonight in our Orchard Street store. That's how we roll!

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BTW, I heard that my guys sold a pair of Penobscot Penny Loafers in Bark Suede to Mos Def tonight in our Orchard Street store. That's how we roll!
ballin

MaxK

Reaction score
If anyone is on the fence on the tangerine linen pants, get the hell off and buy them. I was in the Smith St. store today and checked them out. They are freaking phenomenal (and sold out in my size
ffffuuuu.gif
). Went with the natural color, simply awesome.

racknac

Reaction score
BTW, I heard that my guys sold a pair of Penobscot Penny Loafers in Bark Suede to Mos Def tonight in our Orchard Street store. That's how we roll!

I was looking at the same pair of Yuketens at Opening Ceremony in SoHo a few months ago... he kinda has small feet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads