• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns S/S 2011

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a line on SS10 t-shirts by any chance?

wings-and-horns-spring-2010-03.jpg

Brattman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wurlwyde
Thank you for the reply. I'm looking for a black in the large loop terry in a size M. Does anyone have one? Any help is greatly appreciated. I've looked around a lot of places, but cant' seem to find one.
Thanks

Roden Gray has the one you're looking for in medium.

nycxandy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Urijah1086
nycxandy can you post the length of the polo? Thanks

26.25" from bottom of collar, 15.75" shoulder seam to seam, a little under 8.5" sleeve length.

Originally Posted by madmadigan
^ Damn I want that Polo pictured above. Which color is that? Navy? I hope my local B&M gets the polo's in.

Grey.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
that's pretty sweet slack. you are the sf w+h master.

lol. who is mr. lo though? I wouldn't settle for less than a call from Atkinson himself! jk

Also, I've been stocking up on Gitman shirts this week. No love for the W+H oxfords from me. I've bought a few in the past though.

mr bunbury

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DCU
The mac jacket in burnt orange can be had for around $400 at Brigade which I think is a pretty great deal. They have sz. M to XXL - check their affiliate thread.

Wow - amazing deal. I own this in khaki XL and it is a spectacular jacket. In fact, I think I might have preferred it in the orange color!

racknac

Reaction score
Really want the Mac jacket, but unsure about the sizing. Normally I would go with Medium... for reference I wear a Medium in Epaulet and Gitman.

mr bunbury

Reaction score
Originally Posted by racknac
Really want the Mac jacket, but unsure about the sizing. Normally I would go with Medium... for reference I wear a Medium in Epaulet and Gitman.

Mine fits true to size. (An XL.)

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
- TTS on the Mac

- I was wrong on the polos - they are more TTS. Only in betweeners should probably size up. Sorry for the bad info. I still think the small may fit people just slightly snugger than expected - but TTS.

- The linen/cotton charcoal pants are sick -- but they run TIGHT in the waist. That's right.....believe it or not. My size 29's (which I expected to have to use the cinch on) buckled snug, no belt required, and though granted I was in a sleep haze -- I believe measured more to a 28 or so (if not smaller -- I swear my tape measure said 13.5" straight across on the 29's). So my advice, size up one on those if you get. The fit is amazing. You will see......

Brinbro

Reaction score
Didn't know that cardigan had elbow patches, nice, but I look terrible in cardigans without a shawl collar. As far as the mac, if anyone is worried that the color is too 'bright' it's much darker than any of the stockist pictures have been able to represent it. Go cop at Brigade - now!

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Acrimony code coming soon I heard......they probably have the most stock of all U.S. webshops.

They carry the mac in black...

code could come today, we'll see. It's already priced lower than a lot of comps, then with 10-20% (guess) off or so...not bad at all.

all the colors are cool though, just have to determine what jives best with your current wardrobe and pants selection. I went with black personally and don't have any regrets.

p.s. i turned off my PMs for a second last night but theyre back on now...

racknac

Reaction score
anyone aware of any stockists in NYC that carry the MAC jacket? I just want to get my size down.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads