• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kajak
Maybe you feel terrible because you're scared of what may come due to metrostyling it as opposed to suiting up?

Yeah I meant hitting it raw. 4x suited up 1x raw but that's all it takes :/ ******* condoms

CrackBaby

Reaction score
lol did i read this correctly, there's a chick living out of a dude's apartment that isn't boning her and HE is sleeping on the couch? **** gimme the address bro, i'll **** her for you and you can still sleep on the couch. prolly fat tho huh.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Personally, I can't share a bed with a girl I find attractive and not try to ******** the whole night, including, apparently in my sleep. I figured most people were similar.

Same way, man. Goin to bed dry sucks. Happened for me last night, something from dinner didn't sit right with with the gf so we just went to sleep. Kept waking up wanting some. Luckily she was good to go this morning.
inlove.gif

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CrackBaby
lol did i read this correctly, there's a chick living out of a dude's apartment that isn't boning her and HE is sleeping on the couch? **** gimme the address bro, i'll **** her for you and you can still sleep on the couch. prolly fat tho huh.
That made absolutely no sense... We did date for a while before that. What am I supposed to do? Kick her out on the street? I'm a gentleman no matter what happens and I take care of girls even after breaking up with them. Douchebag.
Originally Posted by gort
Same way, man. Goin to bed dry sucks. Happened for me last night, something from dinner didn't sit right with with the gf so we just went to sleep. Kept waking up wanting some. Luckily she was good to go this morning.
inlove.gif

Yeah, it can be hard, especially if you find the woman attractive. I decided to sleep on the bed again, because the couch was getting too uncomfortable. Despite promising myself not to, we still ended up doing it. Now more problems will arise from it.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
inlove.gif

I'm with you. Its like a pure primal brain thing with me, I've been told it's like trying to sleep next to a wolf. I don't want to give TMI but I've gone through quite a few body pillows...

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I can't sleep more than a few hours at a time like that. End up waking up at 2 or 3 and either staring at the ceiling for hours, making a move, or getting up taking care of it myself

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
I'm with you. Its like a pure primal brain thing with me, I've been told it's like trying to sleep next to a wolf. I don't want to give TMI but I've gone through quite a few body pillows...
This explains more than you realize

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Egh... prudes who don't like oral... **** off to the moon you savages, we're trying to have a civilization here.

Joenobody0

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by juliank
Funny story. At a concert, a guy grabbed my now ex gf's ass and tried to play it off by cleverly moving through the crowd and sidling up to his friends in a circle. This was one of those brightly lit concert halls so the visibility was high.

After I saw what he did I was ready to crack a neck but something inside me made me realize I should fight fire with fire literally. I waited for dude to be in full view of all his "bros" and a couple cute girls and I went up and pinched his ass hard in front of everyone. Then I gave him a crazy stare down. The reaction from his bros and the girls all around him was the most ridiculous uncontrollable laughter.

I was at a club a few years ago with my buddy and his seriously hot asian girlfriend. This guy has been doing full contact fighting for years and wouldn't think anything about ******* somebody up. In any case, we were walking back from the bar and this guy jumps in between my buddy and his date. The guy starts grinding all on her, grabbing her ass and stuff. At this point I know we're getting in a fight with this guy and his friends, but the most surprising thing happens. My buddy dances up to this guy and starts grinding on the dudes ass, grabbing at his dick. The guy tries to get away but my buddy pursues him and backs him up to the wall. After a few seconds my buddy just stops and stairs the guy right in the face and doesn't say a word. Then he walks back to his date. It was so odd, but yet such the correct way to handle it.

I'll never forget that, and your story brought it to mind.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Egh... prudes who don't like oral... **** off to the moon you savages, we're trying to have a civilization here.

Giving or taking?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Why not sleep in the same bed and not ********? **** sleeping on a couch for an indefinite period of time.
Dont do it. YOU WILL ******** and then you will get back together. Youll start to pretend that nothing ever happened and that everything is back to normal when it isnt. I remember breaking up with my ex in a hotel room while we were away for a weekend. The hotel fucked up and gave us two doubles instead of a king so it was a bad omen from the start. Toward the end of our stay, the **** hit the fan and we broke up. We did the whole break up thing (yelling, crying, accusing, repeat) for 4-5 hours. I was done with her emotionally at that point. We went to bed each in our own beds. 30 minutes later she is in my bed telling me she doesnt want to lose me. *********. Next morning, im like "****, what did I just do?" We ended up breaking up 3 weeks later but that one lay cost me 3 weeks of life. DONT SLEEP in the same bed.

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
We ended up breaking up 3 weeks later but that one lay cost me 3 weeks of life.

lol8[1].gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HgaleK
Giving or taking?
In this case, taking, though I'm sure she wouldn't have given if I asked. I don't know what the **** Chinese guys are doing in bed but they should be ******* ashamed of being so bad at it.

deadly7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
In this case, taking, though I'm sure she wouldn't have given if I asked. I don't know what the **** Chinese guys are doing in bed but they should be ******* ashamed of being so bad at it.

Mebbe you was just bad and she was like "omg no please stop"???

Even worse than that is girls that claim to love giving and ******* suck at it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads