I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Matt, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Maybe you feel terrible because you're scared of what may come due to metrostyling it as opposed to suiting up?

Yeah I meant hitting it raw. 4x suited up 1x raw but that's all it takes :/ fucking condoms

2. Kajak

Kajak Senior member

Yeah, that paranoia can be the worst.

3. CrackBaby

CrackBaby Well-Known Member

lol did i read this correctly, there's a chick living out of a dude's apartment that isn't boning her and HE is sleeping on the couch? fuck gimme the address bro, i'll fuck her for you and you can still sleep on the couch. prolly fat tho huh.

4. gort

gort Senior member

Personally, I can't share a bed with a girl I find attractive and not try to have sex the whole night, including, apparently in my sleep. I figured most people were similar.

Same way, man. Goin to bed dry sucks. Happened for me last night, something from dinner didn't sit right with with the gf so we just went to sleep. Kept waking up wanting some. Luckily she was good to go this morning.[​IMG]

5. acecow

acecow Senior member

lol did i read this correctly, there's a chick living out of a dude's apartment that isn't boning her and HE is sleeping on the couch? fuck gimme the address bro, i'll fuck her for you and you can still sleep on the couch. prolly fat tho huh.
    That made absolutely no sense... We did date for a while before that. What am I supposed to do? Kick her out on the street? I'm a gentleman no matter what happens and I take care of girls even after breaking up with them. Douchebag.
    Same way, man. Goin to bed dry sucks. Happened for me last night, something from dinner didn't sit right with with the gf so we just went to sleep. Kept waking up wanting some. Luckily she was good to go this morning.[​IMG]
    Yeah, it can be hard, especially if you find the woman attractive. I decided to sleep on the bed again, because the couch was getting too uncomfortable. Despite promising myself not to, we still ended up doing it. Now more problems will arise from it.

6. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

I'm with you. Its like a pure primal brain thing with me, I've been told it's like trying to sleep next to a wolf. I don't want to give TMI but I've gone through quite a few body pillows...

7. HgaleK

HgaleK Senior member

Same way, man. Goin to bed dry sucks. Happened for me last night, something from dinner didn't sit right with with the gf so we just went to sleep. Kept waking up wanting some. Luckily she was good to go this morning.

I can't sleep more than a few hours at a time like that. End up waking up at 2 or 3 and either staring at the ceiling for hours, making a move, or getting up taking care of it myself

8. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

I'm with you. Its like a pure primal brain thing with me, I've been told it's like trying to sleep next to a wolf. I don't want to give TMI but I've gone through quite a few body pillows...
    This explains more than you realize

9. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Egh... prudes who don't like oral... fuck off to the moon you savages, we're trying to have a civilization here.

10. Joenobody0

Joenobody0 Senior member

Funny story. At a concert, a guy grabbed my now ex gf's ass and tried to play it off by cleverly moving through the crowd and sidling up to his friends in a circle. This was one of those brightly lit concert halls so the visibility was high.

After I saw what he did I was ready to crack a neck but something inside me made me realize I should fight fire with fire literally. I waited for dude to be in full view of all his "bros" and a couple cute girls and I went up and pinched his ass hard in front of everyone. Then I gave him a crazy stare down. The reaction from his bros and the girls all around him was the most ridiculous uncontrollable laughter.

I was at a club a few years ago with my buddy and his seriously hot asian girlfriend. This guy has been doing full contact fighting for years and wouldn't think anything about fucking somebody up. In any case, we were walking back from the bar and this guy jumps in between my buddy and his date. The guy starts grinding all on her, grabbing her ass and stuff. At this point I know we're getting in a fight with this guy and his friends, but the most surprising thing happens. My buddy dances up to this guy and starts grinding on the dudes ass, grabbing at his dick. The guy tries to get away but my buddy pursues him and backs him up to the wall. After a few seconds my buddy just stops and stairs the guy right in the face and doesn't say a word. Then he walks back to his date. It was so odd, but yet such the correct way to handle it.

I'll never forget that, and your story brought it to mind.

11. HgaleK

HgaleK Senior member

Egh... prudes who don't like oral... fuck off to the moon you savages, we're trying to have a civilization here.

Giving or taking?

12. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

Why not sleep in the same bed and not have sex? Fuck sleeping on a couch for an indefinite period of time.
    Dont do it. YOU WILL HAVE SEX and then you will get back together. Youll start to pretend that nothing ever happened and that everything is back to normal when it isnt. I remember breaking up with my ex in a hotel room while we were away for a weekend. The hotel fucked up and gave us two doubles instead of a king so it was a bad omen from the start. Toward the end of our stay, the shit hit the fan and we broke up. We did the whole break up thing (yelling, crying, accusing, repeat) for 4-5 hours. I was done with her emotionally at that point. We went to bed each in our own beds. 30 minutes later she is in my bed telling me she doesnt want to lose me. We fucked. Next morning, im like "fuck, what did I just do?" We ended up breaking up 3 weeks later but that one lay cost me 3 weeks of life. DONT SLEEP in the same bed.

13. mm84321

mm84321 Senior member

We ended up breaking up 3 weeks later but that one lay cost me 3 weeks of life.

[​IMG]

14. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Giving or taking?
    In this case, taking, though I'm sure she wouldn't have given if I asked. I don't know what the fuck Chinese guys are doing in bed but they should be fucking ashamed of being so bad at it.

15. deadly7

deadly7 Senior member

In this case, taking, though I'm sure she wouldn't have given if I asked. I don't know what the fuck Chinese guys are doing in bed but they should be fucking ashamed of being so bad at it.

Mebbe you was just bad and she was like "omg no please stop"???

Even worse than that is girls that claim to love giving and fucking suck at it.