• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acecow
BTW, those brown jeans are the ****! Too bad, not my size.
haaa, thanks! how are you still living with her? I thought you were paying for rent, etc.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
haaa, thanks!

how are you still living with her? I thought you were paying for rent, etc.

I don't remember talking about that...
puzzled.gif

In any case, we're still friends and she has no place to stay at the moment, so I don't mind her staying there at all. I'm a little sad it didn't work out as she's a great person, beautiful and smart. It's just we have such different attitudes towards life that we're not really compatible. But life is life and not all people can stay together.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acecow
I don't remember talking about that...
puzzled.gif

I may have been talking out of ****** on that one. Sorry to hear that though. I take it that you may not have any chicks over in the near future
laugh.gif

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
I may have been talking out of ****** on that one. Sorry to hear that though. I take it that you may not have any chicks over in the near future
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Oh well, they will just have to wait a little more.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why not sleep in the same bed and not ********? **** sleeping on a couch for an indefinite period of time.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Why not sleep in the same bed and not ********? **** sleeping on a couch for an indefinite period of time.

That'd be pretty cruel.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope it not to be that indefinite. Plus, if I sleep on the bed we'll probably end up ********** and her acting like we never broke up. It's a slippery slope to marriage...

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been distancing my self from crazy girl. After going on holiday I realised what a ***** she is. Pretty much just meeting up with her once a week to see how she is, go for a drink and ********, she seems fine. Her dad has a girlfriend younger then her, her families so fucked up.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
Been distancing my self from crazy girl. After going on holiday I realised what a ***** she is. Pretty much just meeting up with her once a week to see how she is, go for a drink and ********, she seems fine. Her dad has a girlfriend younger then her, her families so fucked up.
Wait, so after ALL THE BULLSHIT you've posted in this threak, you just now realized she's a *****?

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I weekly drink and sleep with all the girls i've "distanced" myself from too.... (10)
Personally, I can't share a bed with a girl I find attractive and not try to ******** the whole night, including, apparently in my sleep. I figured most people were similar.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
(...)

Personally, I can't share a bed with a girl I find attractive and not try to ******** the whole night, including, apparently in my sleep. I figured most people were similar.

inorite - when the dry spell has gone on too long for me, even the dog keeps his distance when sleeping on the bed.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I metrostyle'd a girl with some fantastic fake **** last night. I really wanted to ask her if they were fake to make sure, but I think I don't really care enough either way to ask. As long as they still have feeling, all's well that ends well rite? I'm on 3 hours of sleep, missed the shuttle to work this morning, and somehow feel both morally and physically terrible, how bizarre. My gardener scowled at me this morning, it's like he knows what I've been doing, the filthy peasant.

Kajak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe you feel terrible because you're scared of what may come due to metrostyling it as opposed to suiting up?

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kajak
Maybe you feel terrible because you're scared of what may come due to metrostyling it as opposed to suiting up?
Clearly, you are not up-to-date on the current definition of "Metrostyling"

Kajak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe not. Last I heard it was hitting it raw. Does it just mean ******** now?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics