• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent non-Sartorialist Looks

Annadale

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cronicmole
33yp1zq.jpg

twokings20116.jpg

I think Jay's fit is good

Sorry lads, these two look like ****. I don't mean to be ignorant, but who are they?

kcc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fantastic Mr Foxx
5470361380_7f81ac5dc8_b.jpg

Classic look though many rely on the solid navy tie too much

Fantastic Mr Foxx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dean Keaton
^

In my opinion one of the best dressed men out there. Does anyone know what's his name ?

Originally Posted by medtech_expat
+1

I've often seen his pics floating about, and he always appear well turned out. Would love a name so I can do further research. Thanks fellas.

- I believe his name is Hoshiba Yoshimasa

Originally Posted by harryx2
Amazing. I wonder if it is RTW(...)

-Could be. Kiton or Borrelli, perhaps?

Originally Posted by aj_del
I think he works at united arrows (along with the other fellow)

- Not exactly. I think he is the creative director of some Japanese style magazine called Oceans.

Originally Posted by kcc

...yes & it works. You can not go wrong with navy.
smile.gif

joz411no

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Annadale
Sorry lads, these two look like ****. I don't mean to be ignorant, but who are they?

Ball players on the sides and a rapper/entrepreneur in the middle

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kcc
I hear what you're saying, but come on. That's like saying "people rely on the navy suit too much." Or the grey suit. Or the charcoal/glen plaid/worsted/flannel/etc...

Slewfoot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fantastic Mr Foxx
5470361380_7f81ac5dc8_b.jpg

I appreciate the overall aesthetic of this outfit and wear very similar things myself. That being said, I think this version is MUCH too tight looking. It might just be the angle, but everything looks incredibly snug and not very comfortable.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slewfoot
I appreciate the overall aesthetic of this outfit and wear very similar things myself. That being said, I think this version is MUCH too tight looking. It might just be the angle, but everything looks incredibly snug and not very comfortable.

I don't know, I think he just looks skinny. But then again, I am criticized for tightness too.
smile.gif

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slewfoot

It looks comfortable to me. He may weigh 100 pounds......

Mike

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads