• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the Gilt site automatically refreshes stock (if it drops out of someone's cart and becomes available) or if you need to hit refresh?

looking for 38's

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol, just noticed...

for the ervell blazers

in the grey box it says "item may be returned within 21 days for a credit..."

One inch below in the style info part - item is final sale and non-returnable

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Those Ervell's fit small as hell from what I've experienced.

eh.gif
i bought two. I hope they fit less small than im thinking they will...

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i know one of you F***ers bought my light grey tweed in 38 i was waiting to fall out of someones cart. >
frown.gif
ervell blazers fit one size small from everything ive read. the sizing on the models on gilt says the same, too

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those ******* patch pockets though ! (probably alone on this one). Definitely one size small at least.

kwoyeu

Reaction score
naive question: ervell website says that the shoulders on the unstructured blazer is 15.5 for 38 and 16 for 40. Is that accurate? I mean even 36s normally have at least 16 shoulders right? i got the light grey and the tweed in both 38 and 40 (yeah i was the '******' you were referring to) but am worried that neither will fit my shoudlers

1b263bff20d7f40d4e5e9d33ff535439.png

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i have the matching pants for the light grey one, cancel that order so i can cop
wink.gif
not that i ever would put them to use together anyway

those measurements look ridiculous tho lol 18" pit to pit on a 42 lol. that slike what, 3 sizes small?

eternaldrake

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwoyeu
naive question: ervell website says that the shoulders on the unstructured blazer is 15.5 for 38 and 16 for 40. Is that accurate? I mean even 36s normally have at least 16 shoulders right? i got the light grey and the tweed in both 38 and 40 (yeah i was the '******' you were referring to) but am worried that neither will fit my shoudlers
1b263bff20d7f40d4e5e9d33ff535439.png

id imagine its a combination of it running a size small and being unstructured if the 38* in light grey doesnt work out for you i call dibs

kwoyeu

Reaction score
lol yeah i'll pm you guys if they don't work out for me.
still can't believe the measurements. they are ridiculous and if they are accurate i'm probably fucked.
i remember there were a lot of complaints about the website's measurements though.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i got the rust and blue cotton patch pocket in a 44.

If they dont work out they will be up here

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads