• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent non-Sartorialist Looks

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
Another moronic q, where can I find a tie like this ? Bigger dots than pin dots but smaller than churchill

tumblr_lexgntpfNv1qddfboo1_500.jpg

Not exactly the same, but close enough? - click pic.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ gsugsu - details please, thanks @kapla, I saw that, the problem with it is that the dots look printed on top of the woven cloth. I asked the same q in the ask a q thread
vjwb.06620.001_a1.jpg

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EBugatti
So what? With legs like that, she can wear anything she wants...
biggrin.gif

She has no ass though.

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@kapla, I saw that, the problem with it is that the dots look printed on top of the woven cloth. I asked the same q in the ask a q thread

vjwb.06620.001_a1.jpg

It doesn't look printed to me - if it was shouldn't the dots have the same texture and pattern as the surrounding cloth?

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
I don't mind Wooster actually. I usually like his fits and don't quite get the hate. Of course, he's catering to the fashion trends of the moment but that's actually his job to do so. I think he does it pretty well overall, even though I wouldn't wear most of it myself (unless maybe I had his job, I guess)

The hiking boots on the other hand....
ffffuuuu.gif

I like this fit as well. I don't like the boots, but I can overlook them.

Originally Posted by ratboycom
tumblr_lel22zpmiJ1qcze3mo1_500.jpg

I rike
Also note the baby in the shopping trolley, hahaha [/img]

Good God, Magnum. I more than rike this.

tumblr_ld4pk68vHP1qc6zqlo1_500.jpg

No, looks like she stepped off the set of Saved by the Bell
Yeah, but those legs make up for everything else. Damn.

Mike

The Silverfox

Reaction score
Another moronic q, where can I find a tie like this ? Bigger dots than pin dots but smaller than churchill
tumblr_lexgntpfNv1qddfboo1_500.jpg

I recently bought a tie at New&Lingwood that is pretty much exactly what you seem to be looking for. The dots are woven, rather than printed, and if I remember correctly it was either £45 or £55. The design is close to identical to the first picture in terms of colouring, and dot size. Only difference is I think the dots are slightly closer together on mine, and the materials seem to have more of a lustre than what I can see in the pic.

The Silverfox

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mmkn
Is this how powerful, rich, stylish, and pedophilic men dress?

t1larg.berlusconi.teen.getty.jpg

- M

What does pedophilia have to do with anything? Pedophilia is being attracted to pre-pubescent children, the girl was 17. It may or may not be statutory ****, but unless she at 17 year old is 4 foot tall with a flat chest and no hair on her body, accusing him of being a pedophile is just plain ridiculous.

Am I the only one who kind of likes his outfit by the way? At least for a politician, it's kind of decent. Is that a print on his tie, or is it a tiepin or something we seem gleaming there?

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anybody whose seen my appreciation thread posts knows that i'm an avid ass man who likes em big, but i was feeling what that chick was wearing so i gave her a pass.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
5368313414_ccb6d135b8_b.jpg

I think this quite a bit. Of course, it helps to have his features, but still, I think the outfit works very well. The buttons look neater than the zippered version seen more frequently.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads