• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

fungz0r

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KingNC
^nice I really like the blazer.
pick them up from Roden Grey?

Picked it up from the sample sale.

Blazer was $140, feels really nice. They had a navy one there as well

fungz0r

Reaction score
I think there was some flannels, but I was too late. They had cowichan vest but i didn't get one

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ranker
Thinking of picking up the DD sweats on gilt. Anyone know how their sizing works? I'm a 30" waist, 32" hips. I take 30 in Flat Heads, Iron Hearts, 29's in Weirdguys, etc, 28's in Dior MIJ's. Do I kop XS, S, or M in the DD sweats on Gilt?
my friend said small fits 29-30.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Eh we'll see. At the very least I want to get 5 christmas gifts out of it. Seriously if you don't know what to get someone the W+H blanket is the most universally applicable gift ever.
Eh, I'll stick with the $1050 Bastian beach towels

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stupid. Just got a pair of Florsheim imperial cordovan longwings and they were a ******* 9.5A (I take 9.5D). Feet feel asleep as soon as I put them on.... They weren't labelled properly on the auction >:

Blazer cop at 140 is awesome though. I've been wanting to pull the trigger on the oatmeal one on the website forever but can't bring myself to do it for some reason.

Hartmann

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fungz0r
Picked it up from the sample sale. Blazer was $140, feels really nice. They had a navy one there as well
Love it, have one myself, great price

AllAreCommon

Reaction score
@about11oclock After a bit of inspection I think they are pretty well constructed especially for the price point. Also considering they are marino pretty easy to justify as basics.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hickey Navy Wool 2btn suit
Been needing to add to my suit game (all I have that fits is a mid grey one from H&M)

off gilt....so it better fit, I don't want to be stuck w/ all those gilt credits
ffffuuuu.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads