• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
Many lust after them, but few have the bills to actually pull it off.

fixed that for you

ryannn

Reaction score
I'll try and post pictures of my Air Killers when I wear them. I think the all white and black/white colorway were the best.

Cote

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ryanmnguyen
I'll try and post pictures of my Air Killers when I wear them. I think the all white and black/white colorway were the best.
I'm really interested to see your pictures on this topic. Please do it.
smile.gif

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
not sure kanyasian west but barneys has them in store

quoted for awsomeness. had me lolling

stormin10

Reaction score
Originally Posted by a2_hennessy
Trying to get my Rafstros and Jil Sanders sold, but no bites. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Are my prices unreasonable?
eh.gif
I'm already losing a pretty big chunk of change.

If they were a 45 i would be all over them

ZhiMingBuFanDe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
IDK if these have been posted before......

When I was in Ibiza over the summer I saw this Asian guy wearing these. I couldn't believe it. The reason I'm posting them here is I asked him where the f*** he even got them and all he said was 'Ballin'. I don't think he spoke English haha.
adi-jscottwings-multi1.jpg

Two years ago or some **** while I was still lurking, some dude said he bought those and would wear them with white RRL's.

bob99

Reaction score
I just bought a pair of slightly-used size 43 MMM high-tops in black leather. The condition seems very good, and they come with the original boxes, dust bags, etc. I ordered them from a seller in Germany, he's shipping them to me in Vancouver, Canada. I'll post photos when they arrive. These are my first baller sneakers, so I'm excited
smile.gif

bob99

Reaction score
Yes, these are the MMM highs that are all leather, not the two-toned mixed leather (although I think those are pretty sweet too!)

I was debating between getting them in black or bright yellow (I love coloured sneakers) but I decided to go for the black since they'll be a lot more versatile. I've posted a shot of the Yellows for comparison.

I feel like these shoes mark the beginning of a horrible onslaught of spending...

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
Originally Posted by a2_hennessy
Trying to get my Rafstros and Jil Sanders sold, but no bites. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Are my prices unreasonable?
eh.gif
I'm already losing a pretty big chunk of change.

Been contemplating kopping those green astros but haven't been able to figure out what I could wear them with. Don't think the rest of my wardrobe can keep up with that steez haha.

Must lurk moar! Maybe they'll still be available by the time I have a game plan. Best wishes with the sale regardless.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CSCoHammers7
Been contemplating kopping those green astros but haven't been able to figure out what I could wear them with. Don't think the rest of my wardrobe can keep up with that steez haha.

Must lurk moar! Maybe they'll still be available by the time I have a game plan. Best wishes with the sale regardless.

That green leather is just perfect for regular blue or gray jeans in my opinion.
So easy. It's the best color I've seen them available in for jeans and a tee.
I'd have kopped if they were 40
frown.gif

monkeydoodle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bob99
I just bought a pair of slightly-used size 43 MMM high-tops in black leather. The condition seems very good, and they come with the original boxes, dust bags, etc. I ordered them from a seller in Germany, he's shipping them to me in Vancouver, Canada. I'll post photos when they arrive. These are my first baller sneakers, so I'm excited
smile.gif
Final price including shipping came to $315 CDN (about $300 USD) so I think I did OK.

Let me know how much customs/taxes you get tagged for. It may make me more tempted to cop baller sneakers across the ocean.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by melonadejello
That green leather is just perfect for regular blue or gray jeans in my opinion. So easy. It's the best color I've seen them available in for jeans and a tee. I'd have kopped if they were 40
frown.gif

I'd kop back if they suddenly shrunk to a sz 41
laugh.gif
rfx, have you seen the new lanvin shearling sneakers. best looking lanvins ive seen this fall.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads