• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do any of you believe in God?

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of course I do for several reasons.

1 Those who don´t believe are narcisists DSM . They think they are the most perfect being around.. Very Marxist.

2 I belong to a major order where I am only a piece , call it God , the green martians, Big Bang , Buda or whatever you want. " That " is God.

3 For my sense of sacred justice it must be , just for the only thought that someone who lives to help others for free can´t lie after in the same place that a raper and a child killer. This one is copyright of Spalla.

( It seems that I am going to be the most quoted member ever ) I got some inspiration tonight..

83glt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Richdog
Nope, God doesn't exist. The Bible was the first real set of groundrules for living a good life, before law existed, and the rest of it was word of mouth and embellishment resulting in a conspiracy of controlling the populace through fear of something greater than themselves... which thankfully in modern times is now growing defunkt as science gives us the answers we need, with more to come.

It's much, much, much more likely that Aliens exist.

SO FAIL.

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 83glt
SO FAIL.
SuperFail yes, as most of the Bible was inspired by Platon who existed long time before, and before him were so many religious cultures with similar values. Oh what a lowcultured... too much mtv...

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
inb4emptymANDpoal

bigstar[1].gif

deven01

Reaction score
I believe in God. If the world was all about us, it'll be pretty boring and meaningless.

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpallaCamiccia
1 Those who don´t believe are narcisists DSM . They think they are the most perfect being around.. Very Marxist.

Not true. In fact, I'd say those who don't believe in a god are probably less narcissistic than those that do. They realize they are just meaningless collections of energies "” that's pretty modest if you ask me.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I've grown bored with the "Does God exist?" question but I never cease to be interested in the "Would you want God to exist?" question.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpallaCamiccia
Of course I do for several reasons.

2 I belong to a major order where I am only a piece , call it God , the green martians, Big Bang , Buda or whatever you want. " That " is God.

2 sounds more Marxist than 1 to me there....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads