• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chroMe
The cardi is so over (akin to wearing a hoodie with a blazer look); brought them all to charity shops and now replenshing the knit drawer.
While Dlester and Akira were somewhat diplomatic, I'll just say it: either you're trolling or this is up there with the dumbest **** ever posted on styleforum.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Cardi can never die, it's perfectly versatile. Thin cotton monochromatic cardigans can be played out (******* hipsters) but an interesting knit/texture/print/color/detail can very easily set one apart. Wear a chunky knit cardigan and you'll be the swan in a pond full of geese, ya dig?

PS: DLester did you see my newest proxy thread? That Prorsum suit is so damn cheap, kop with a vengeance. Also a bunch of shirts and outerwear pieces. Lacking on the knit front, though

I like the part in bold. I saw a fellow persian bro last night wearing a nasty solid dark green cardi and he thought he was the ****. That is why all my knitwear styles all over mall brand **** and everything in between.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kitakira -- that is not my size. I tried it on in 50 in as well as all the Dries in that thread when they were still available in 50. All good stuff. The Dries covered placket coat was really nice. I was hoping to get it when it dropped but it went for full price long before sales arrived.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
A pity, I really liked all of those (if the Dries coat is left in my size in 2 weeks I may kop). There may also be a 46 in that Prorsum suit floating around, there was 1 ordered in LA but who knows if it made it through final sale. Too much for my blood though, 600/800 Dolce/Dior suits off the bay are more my speed

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
Copped way overpriced grey crewneck. 1000x better than the visvim, wsup kvc.
pics or no pr00f
belakg225-img600x450-1282429990emxulx12581.jpg
belakg225-img600x450-1282429990ip7tzc12581.jpg
Won my yahoo auction
laugh.gif
got it for the minimum bid I think it might have a stain or something, the google translate job was awful so I couldn't tell... hope it comes out/ doesn't actually have a stain

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you can see at least one stain in the pic you posted, though that won't be noticable when worn, I guess

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
I like the tie. I cannot think of a context I would like to wear it in, however. If you'd worn it with that short suit you recently posted for example it would have been serious costume / caricature status. You could easily throw it under a knit but that's such a cop out.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kvc06
pics or no pr00f
Dior double layer crewneck 75% cotton, 25% wool
nXJiZl.jpg
ukvLYl.jpg
FNO1kl.jpg
The second layer is sort of like a mesh... partly attached so you can lift it up at certain parts. Only for Japan. You have to see it in person to really appreciate it, as per usual with knits when everything is in the details. blue-grey trousers cotton / linen
sxxxOl.jpg
JwObil.jpg

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah Kelvin I'd actually pick that over the Visvim for sure it's awesome
and AR I could totally see myself pairing it with the short-suit lol
or my cardigan, not sure, and hopefully the stains are only on the backside if they are indeed stains

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads