• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Naked and famous denim

pdxvegan

Reaction score
Those 32 oz look crazy! They'll be thick/stiff enough that they could be used for leg braces.

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jaychiz
if you can pull off 32's let me know, got a pair buried in the closet
sly.gif

I totally would, but the thing is, 32s fit me on the waist but not on the thighs (I have 25 inch thighs at their largest). Otherwise I would take you up on your offer!

gwydion

Reaction score
So here are the pictures of the barneys new york in japan 20th anniversary special edition they gave me in exchange for my beat up pair. Originally wasn't going to wear it but this fits better than my natural indigos so I'm going to switch.

p8133089.jpg

p8133090.jpg

Riio

Reaction score
so my pair of size 29 weird guys came in and they're a little loose in the waist and seat. my true waist is 32" so this this doesn't seem right. i'm happy with how the legs fit though. should i give em a hot soak? i know they're sanforized but i hear they shrink a bit anyway.

edit: just measured the waist and they are at least 32". should size 29 have 31" waist? got these new from tobi.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine def. shrank a bit after a hot soak.

WG's are loose in the seat by cut so i wouldn't be surprised.

Riio

Reaction score
ended up talking to customer service and returning them because a 33" waist on size 29 WGs can't be right. Tobi's out of size 29s now, where else can i grab a pair of indigo WGs for around $100?

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nomad
i can help any sf'ers coming to the pop up shop party tonight skip the line

how was opening night? what sort of stuff do you have for us to check out?

flyguy7

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Riio
ended up talking to customer service and returning them because a 33" waist on size 29 WGs can't be right. Tobi's out of size 29s now, where else can i grab a pair of indigo WGs for around $100?

Don't know if they have the indigo WGs, barneys is having a denim event sale and has pairs in a bunch of sizes for around 110

nomad

Reaction score
Hey guys, the party was great and I got the chance to talk to a few sf lurkers. Today was the first day we were open and we managed to get the store up and running with a lot of hard work. We're carrying all of the regular cuts in full size runs, some highlights would be the camo wefts for Barney's Japan, the Frankenstein denim, the camel hair denim and the double wefts. Please come by the store whenever you get the time and have a chat.

EDIT: There's the duffle bag for 275 canadian, full run of belts in black/brown/natural, assorted shirting. Last but not least we have three yamakas!

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn $275 for that duffle might be tough to come up with

Johnny5

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nomad
Hey guys, the party was great and I got the chance to talk to a few sf lurkers. Today was the first day we were open and we managed to get the store up and running with a lot of hard work. We're carrying all of the regular cuts in full size runs, some highlights would be the camo wefts for Barney's Japan, the Frankenstein denim, the camel hair denim and the double wefts. Please come by the store whenever you get the time and have a chat.

EDIT: There's the duffle bag for 275 canadian, full run of belts in black/brown/natural, assorted shirting. Last but not least we have three yamakas!

Camel hair denim??? Any pictures?!! ??

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads