Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. pdxvegan

pdxvegan Well-Known Member

Those 32 oz look crazy! They'll be thick/stiff enough that they could be used for leg braces.

2. rennavate

rennavate Senior member

if you can pull off 32's let me know, got a pair buried in the closet [​IMG]

I totally would, but the thing is, 32s fit me on the waist but not on the thighs (I have 25 inch thighs at their largest). Otherwise I would take you up on your offer!

3. gwydion

gwydion Senior member

So here are the pictures of the barneys new york in japan 20th anniversary special edition they gave me in exchange for my beat up pair. Originally wasn't going to wear it but this fits better than my natural indigos so I'm going to switch.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Riio

Riio Senior member

so my pair of size 29 weird guys came in and they're a little loose in the waist and seat. my true waist is 32" so this this doesn't seem right. i'm happy with how the legs fit though. should i give em a hot soak? i know they're sanforized but i hear they shrink a bit anyway.

edit: just measured the waist and they are at least 32". should size 29 have 31" waist? got these new from tobi.

5. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

Mine def. shrank a bit after a hot soak.

WG's are loose in the seat by cut so i wouldn't be surprised.

6. nomad

nomad Senior member

i can help any sf'ers coming to the pop up shop party tonight skip the line

7. Riio

Riio Senior member

ended up talking to customer service and returning them because a 33" waist on size 29 WGs can't be right. Tobi's out of size 29s now, where else can i grab a pair of indigo WGs for around $100?

8. renaclerican

renaclerican New Member

9. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

i can help any sf'ers coming to the pop up shop party tonight skip the line

how was opening night? what sort of stuff do you have for us to check out?

10. flyguy7

flyguy7 Senior member

ended up talking to customer service and returning them because a 33" waist on size 29 WGs can't be right. Tobi's out of size 29s now, where else can i grab a pair of indigo WGs for around $100?

Don't know if they have the indigo WGs, barneys is having a denim event sale and has pairs in a bunch of sizes for around 110

11. Riio

Riio Senior member

Don't know if they have the indigo WGs, barneys is having a denim event sale and has pairs in a bunch of sizes for around 110

yeah i saw that, shipping adds another 10 though. ended up buying these at a b&m nearby

[​IMG]

12. nomad

nomad Senior member

Hey guys, the party was great and I got the chance to talk to a few sf lurkers. Today was the first day we were open and we managed to get the store up and running with a lot of hard work. We're carrying all of the regular cuts in full size runs, some highlights would be the camo wefts for Barney's Japan, the Frankenstein denim, the camel hair denim and the double wefts. Please come by the store whenever you get the time and have a chat.

EDIT: There's the duffle bag for 275 canadian, full run of belts in black/brown/natural, assorted shirting. Last but not least we have three yamakas!

13. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

damn $275 for that duffle might be tough to come up with

14. Johnny5

Johnny5 Senior member

Hey guys, the party was great and I got the chance to talk to a few sf lurkers. Today was the first day we were open and we managed to get the store up and running with a lot of hard work. We're carrying all of the regular cuts in full size runs, some highlights would be the camo wefts for Barney's Japan, the Frankenstein denim, the camel hair denim and the double wefts. Please come by the store whenever you get the time and have a chat.

EDIT: There's the duffle bag for 275 canadian, full run of belts in black/brown/natural, assorted shirting. Last but not least we have three yamakas!

Camel hair denim??? Any pictures?!! ??

15. Fluery

Fluery Senior member

those look good riio