• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The single DUMBEST thing you have ever done in your life...

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know. It's stupid. It was the only time I was ever arrested. My lawyer later told me that never open the door for cops voluntarily unless they have a search warrant.

Oh well. Lesson learned. Eventually had it removed from my record after spending quite bit of money.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Dropping several more hits of LSD six hours into an acid trip.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imatlas
Dropping several more hits of LSD six hours into an acid trip.

^Yes, this in my case, too.
Or my other choice is hitch-hiking with 45 pounds of marijuana in a Samsonite.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube

bounce2.gif
drool.gif
uhoh.gif
frown.gif
cloud.gif

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube

I had no idea you were such a bad-ass.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
completely true.

when i was 14, a mate of mine was talking about masturbation and how he'd tried using some lube. He said it was awesome.

So that night, while i was having a hand shandy, i decided to go to the bathroom to see what i could use. There was an empty bottle of moisturiser, some vaseline and some tanning lotion. Well, i chose the tanning lotion.

Finished off in bed thinking "Gee Jacob was right, that really was so much better!" and fell off to sleep.

Woke up the next morning to orange oompa loompa hands and cock. Went to first period and put up my hand to answer a question.

"Osmosis is -"
"-What's that on your hands?

started stammering something about mud.

The whole day people were confused by why i had orange hands but no tan on my skin, until Jacob figured it out.

Anyway, it got round the whole of my city.

3 years later and i was a prefect on a trip to our sister school to have a friendly game of netball. I kept hearing
"O my god is that tanning lotion boy? I thought that was made up!".

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
completely true.

when i was 14, a mate of mine was talking about masturbation and how he'd tried using some lube. He said it was awesome.

So that night, while i was having a hand shandy, i decided to go to the bathroom to see what i could use. There was an empty bottle of moisturiser, some vaseline and some tanning lotion. Well, i chose the tanning lotion.

Finished off in bed thinking "Gee Jacob was right, that really was so much better!" and fell off to sleep.

Woke up the next morning to orange oompa loompa hands and cock. Went to first period and put up my hand to answer a question.

"Osmosis is -"
"-What's that on your hands?

started stammering something about mud.

The whole day people were confused by why i had orange hands but no tan on my skin, until Jacob figured it out.

Anyway, it got round the whole of my city.

3 years later and i was a prefect on a trip to our sister school to have a friendly game of netball. I kept hearing
"O my god is that tanning lotion boy? I thought that was made up!".

Who's Jacob?

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roy
This one is pretty dumb. So we did, right on the intersection of Boulevard St. Germain / Rue St. Jacques. Still, we weren't able to find our hotel. After two hours we decided to take a taxi to the hotel. When we found one, we got in the car. Gave him the adress, he drove 30 meters and there we were... Our hotel. We had been circling it all night. We lost one friend in the process that only showed up around 2pm the next day.
Similar thing happened to me in the same place. I lived on Rue St. Jacques right next to that English soccer bar on the corner. Myself, a buddy, and two girls met after work there to watch Euro 08. Each of us had been putting alot of effort and money in on these two and we were confident we'd seal the deal that night. After the game we were pretty drunk and could have easily just taken it upstairs for a rooftop picnic and smoke, but we thought we'd at least try to get some dancing in to make that transition from a sporting mood. So we went to some damp nightclub in the Latin Quarter with a stone basement that had a lively dancefloor. Can't remember the name. Some deceptively strong drinks later, we tried walking home for the sure thing. Until we went the wrong direction and got way off course. So we couldn't get home, the girls had work in the morning, and we reluctantly had to taxi them home. Never hung out with them again.
frown.gif
edit: Nevermind. I've got the wrong street. Rue Lagrange. One Boulevard over from St.J. & St. G.

LTJazz

Reaction score
I almost incurred absurd amounts of debt to go to an overpriced school for a music performance degree. The negative effects of that would have been lifelong....

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LTJazz
I almost incurred absurd amounts of debt to go to an overpriced school for a music performance degree. The negative effects of that would have been lifelong....
You should meet up with this girl to laugh at her.
Today, however, Ms. Munna, a 26-year-old graduate of New York University, has nearly $100,000 in student loan debt from her four years in college, and affording the full monthly payments would be a struggle. Cortney could move someplace cheaper than her current home city of San Francisco, but she worries about her job prospects, even with her N.Y.U. diploma. She recently received a raise and now makes $22 an hour working for a photographer. It’s the highest salary she’s earned since graduating with an interdisciplinary degree in religious and women’s studies.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/29/yo...pagewanted=all
29Moneyjp-popup.jpg

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, i read that story about that chick. What a dipshit. Religion and womens studies? hahahahah

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Srsly. I have a cousin who's got her PhD in comparative religions or some **** like that, and she's racked up at least a couple hundred thou in student loans along the way (not to mention spent close to 7 years of her life getting the doctorate). And now she says she doesn't want to teach; she wants to use her degree professionally.

I told her to start a cult. It's pretty much the only way that degree is going to pay off massively.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics