• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Floyd Money Mayweather vs Sugar Shane Mosley

clotheshorse69

Reaction score
Not watching it. Mayweather is such a contentious little prick. I hope he gets the **** beat out of him (which might happen). Instead, I watched Showtime last night. Will be looking out for a soccer game tonight.

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited
Well my friend's brother decided not to get the fight last minute. Has anyone found this fight online?

edit, just found it.

Care to share the find?

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The live feed sucked. I caught some of it but most of it was audio with very choppy video, in and out. He just needs to fight Manny and retire.

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure Mayweather was ******* with Mosley in the first... oh 4 rounds; because Mayweather looked pretty vulnerable and yet the last 8 simply demonstrated Mayweather to be in another class.

daft

Reaction score
Originally Posted by daft
Although it will be interesting seeing how Floyd responds to someone of Mosleys caliber, can't see PBF losing. Will be a boring UD.
Good fight. Although I said it was going to be a boring UD, we saw a different Floyd today. He was hurt and holding on for dear life in round 2, and did a tremendous job recovering. After that he was just cruising and picking Mosley apart at will. I was surprised to see him so aggressive and he gave a good fight for the fans. As for Shane, he was so tense and unlike him and was out of gas by round 5. He is finished.

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
no plan B,no adjustment made..he should fire that ******* trainer.didnt tell him to go to the body ONCE!!

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dragon8
Hope Mosley knocks him out.

Originally Posted by clotheshorse69
Not watching it. Mayweather is such a contentious little prick. I hope he gets the **** beat out of him (which might happen). Instead, I watched Showtime last night. Will be looking out for a soccer game tonight.
You two better wake the **** up from your wet dreams to apologize.

I had it 11-1 for PBF.

furo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone please explain why Manny P won't submit to this random drug testing? Is he seriously claiming that a blood test weakens him? Seriously?

I'm a fan of Manny, but why won't he just get over it and do the stupid drug testing? Stop this nonsense, and be the bigger man.

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why should Manny 'submit to random drug testing' designed by Floyd's camp? That prerogative belongs to state athletic commissions and/or title bodies.

It's like the Cowboys demanding that they get to design the drug testing scheme for the Redskins. Hard to believe Daniel Snyder would say no!

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
i dont think hes juicing,i think he has a lot of integrity so when someone questions him on it he just shut it down.lets face it he doesnt "need" the money.but he has a lot of pride too,and when that come to a boil i think he will want to shut Floyd up.
wont happen though,Manny is a headhunter,with Floyd you gotta go to the body .

everytime i watch Floyd i discover a new trick that he uses,did you see the way he just pointed his elbow when Mosley wanted to clinch,its like "oh yeah you wanna clinch,take this spear mother ******"
I like Shane,he should figght Berto next but he did not belong with Floyd in there (who does?)

ROGER MYWEATHER:"them motherfuckers forgt boxing is a thinking mans sport" love that guy,so ghetto

PS tycoon,why would you have that murdering scumbag as your avatar.?

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This fight showed a few things: 1) Floyd has a great chin. It's not some glassed piece that must be shielded behind his flashy defense. 2) No one can simply walk through Floyd's shots. 3) He can fight aggressively against the best and still come out on top. This is the same Shane Mosley that pacquiao wasn't willing to fight. 4) Floyd is physically stronger than he looks. Mosley was only able to manhandle him once. I didn't expect him to shut Shane out like that. I thought Shane would have won 4 rounds, then be competitive in every other round he was losing. Floyd was willing to stand in dangerous ranges and play quick draw, instead of his usual stick n move. Had Mosley push a little harder he would have got knocked out. I've seen Floyd at his younger days in super featherweight/lightweight/light welterweight/welterweight have harder fights with lesser fighters than Mosley. He's still getting better. He was fighting out of character and not even using much footwork.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by furo
Can someone please explain why Manny P won't submit to this random drug testing? Is he seriously claiming that a blood test weakens him? Seriously?

I'm a fan of Manny, but why won't he just get over it and do the stupid drug testing? Stop this nonsense, and be the bigger man.

It's a psychological game. He's a Filipino fighter. He has a different belief system, which, although very religious, it also based on a lot of superstition, even as ridiculous as it may sound to every one else. From what I heard, the last time he submitted to the blood testing before the fight, he lost. Granted it was long ago, before he became as dominant as he is, but it is part of his pscyhe.

My question is, did Mayweather require that Mosley submit to the same testing as a condition to taking this fight?? I doubt it. All BS and posturing on Mayweather's part. He knows he's going to have the fight of his life with Pac-man, so he wants any psychological advantage he can get. He or his camp is not seriously concerned that Pac-man is juicing.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
It's a psychological game. He's a Filipino fighter. He has a different belief system, which, although very religious, it also based on a lot of superstition, even as ridiculous as it may sound to every one else. From what I heard, the last time he submitted to the blood testing before the fight, he lost. Granted it was long ago, before he became as dominant as he is, but it is part of his pscyhe.

My question is, did Mayweather require that Mosley submit to the same testing as a condition to taking this fight?? I doubt it. All BS and posturing on Mayweather's part. He knows he's going to have the fight of his life with Pac-man, so he wants any psychological advantage he can get. He or his camp is not seriously concerned that Pac-man is juicing.

Yes, he did. Please watch 24/7. Even the commentators were talking about how the Nevada State Athletic Commission is considering implementing a blood testing program.

He can follow his filipino culture as much as he wants, just know it's American dollars that make up the majority of his purses whenever he fights.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads