Floyd Money Mayweather vs Sugar Shane Mosley

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by TyCooN, Jan 19, 2010.

1. ninetofivereject

ninetofivereject Senior member

just update and add new posts to the original "official boxing thread".

this reminds me of roy jones jr.... looked unbeatable and ducked some bigger fights.. then lost to tarver by KO.

i have a feeling this could happen to PBF too. plus just one loss instantly downgrades his "greatness".

sugar shane usually raises/lowers his level to the opponent. so in superfights he does great. but less than stellar opponents he stoops to their level and ends up scrambling to catch up.

apples and oranges roy jones was a VERY VERY GOOD athlete who happened to box,fast with great reflexes but his boxing skills were limited (no defence always held his hands low) once his reflexes went he couldnt rely on his average skills and it showed.
    PBF is a VERY VERY GOOD ATHELETE & BOXER big difference

2. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
    so bitch made, make up your mind already[​IMG]

3. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

4. CarlosCamposNYC

CarlosCamposNYC Member

5. CBRYDR

CBRYDR Well-Known Member

How many say PBF retires if he loses? I think Shane is going to exploit his power and expose Floyd on Saturday. If Floyd is Floyd, he'll know better than turn this into a brawl, cause Shane ahs the upper hand. From a boxing perspective, Floyd wins on points...

6. daft

daft Senior member

Although it will be interesting seeing how Floyd responds to someone of Mosleys caliber, can't see PBF losing. Will be a boring UD.

7. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

Hope Mosley knocks him out.

8. fairholme_wannabe

fairholme_wannabe Senior member

Floyd weighed in at 146 and Shane 147

Do you know what time the Floyd-Mosely fight (not undercards) is roughly scheduled to start?

9. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

Do you know what time the Floyd-Mosely fight (not undercards) is roughly scheduled to start?
    They're televising 3 under cards total lasting 10 rounds each. Their bullshitting around time can make the times vary, but most importantly you don't know if any of those guys fighting first will get knocked out or not. Good luck with your decision.

I'm going to watch this in theaters with imax.

TyC

10. Joe E Taleo

Joe E Taleo Senior member

Excited about the fight. About to head out to a bar that's showing the fight- I hope it's not a slap-boxing no-damage night, though Floyd does that better than anyone.

11. suited

suited Senior member

Well my friend's brother decided not to get the fight last minute. Has anyone found this fight online?

edit, just found it.