Floyd Money Mayweather vs Sugar Shane Mosley

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by TyCooN, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Vashin

Vashin Senior member

lol Roy got KTFO by a noname aussie fighter in the first round of a tune-up fight. There is no way he will compete with hopkins at any level.

2. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

lol Roy got KTFO by a noname aussie fighter in the first round of a tune-up fight. There is no way he will compete with hopkins at any level.
    He fought on for too long. People are starting to forget what RJJ could do.

3. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

4. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

that footwork vid was sweet.

5. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

but that first video was ridiculous. man i hate these lame set-ups. there's no grudge here, don't know why they always have to make it out like there is one.

6. suited

suited Senior member

this is the best floyd jump rope vid

7. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

Round One 10-9 for Floyd "MONEY" Mayweather. From the New York Press Conference today.
    Me and Jin [Shane's recently divorced wife] gonna split up the money after the fight.

I'm gonna give him [one of Shane's sons] one of my custom suits.

She [Jin] did a good job with your career.

Ima get your son [Mosley's] a Mayweather embroidered shirt.

Just imagine the verbal offensive arsenal he'll unleash on the future senator of the philippines' for being a punk AZZ during negotiations once his time is up . Roach better worry about "giving" away moar rounds.

WELCOME BACK TO BOXING!

8. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

The REAL Mayweather. Here's to a defense wizard of the past; the best southpaw of all time: [​IMG] Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker

9. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

Huge Sweet Pea fan! I have to put Hagler up there re great south paws!

10. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

11. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

What about Tommy Hearns?[​IMG]

hearns is not a southpaw...

12. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

No, I meant what do you think of him.

Great/solid fighter. He fought in an era where no-one ducked anyone. Ray Leonard/Duran/Hagler were also from that era so Hearns prob gets the least amt of recognition. But he is solid...

13. bjan

bjan Senior member

PBF will have to get on his bike for this one. He'll need to outpoint Mosley and avoid direct exchanges. Mosley is just too big of a welterweight with fast hands and a solid chin. Should be closer than any of PBF's last 4 or 5 fights.