• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
vegeta!!!!
Originally Posted by sq4you
******* saks wants OVER 9000 for the button down short sleeve shirt.
MY SCOUTER!

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
foo jeet uhh
Japanese vowels are pronounced same as Spanish, if that helps

DesignerValet

Reaction score
The Jil face shirt creeps me out. Do not want.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't wait for jil face shirt fit pics

bakatora

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SPK
Frieza saga was the best

ahhh the frieza saga.. when it only took 35 episodes to shoot off one fireball

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bakatora
ahhh the frieza saga.. when it only took 35 episodes to shoot off one fireball

That was every DBZ arc/saga though...
lol8[1].gif

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Also BB1 you have alot of denim man, do you get any tailored stuff or do you pretty much live in your denim? I kinda only want like 2-3 pair of denim and thats it
I pretty much only wear casual pants such as denim, Julius type pants, or cords. I do own 2 pairs of dressy/tailed wool trousers, but they see very little use. I work from at home so I can pretty much wear whatever I want all the time. Personally I'd find having only 2 pairs of denim to be quite limiting. Having many different colors, washes, and fits available in my closest offers me a lot more flexibility for experimenting with pairings. For example, I recently got a new jacket and after trying it with every one of my jeans I discovered it looks best with a pair of jeans that I rarely wear. Bam, now I'm suddenly wearing the previously neglected jeans a lot more! But if I didn't have a large collection, I would have never figured that out. I find trial and error like this on a large scale to be a very powerful technique.
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
those sound interesting BB1, i may have to try dbss denim
I think the DBSS cuts would suit you well. However you need to be aware that the DBSS light gray denim I posted is an older model from 2 years ago. The newer DBSS denim utilizes a far skinnier cut. Even if you're normally a size 1 in Julius/DBSS you should go with size 2 or larger in DBSS denim, otherwise it will be skin tight.
Originally Posted by XenoX101
These look fantastic BB1, I'd say their the best pair you've bought, the fit could not be better and the colour looks very versatile. Good job. P.S: You should post in the WAYWT thread, you're already posting pics of your stuff here, might as well take it to the 'main hall'.
I need to get a good tripod so I can take pictures in a brighter environment with natural light. The storage room fit pics are kind of depressing looking.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads