• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Length on moto looks fine, though I do agree that I would have worn a different tee underneath.

naaaaate

Reaction score
yeah ditch the t-shirt with that moto, it makes it look like a flame painted miata came to life as a person

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
Getting ready for the 1st Annual Semi Over the Top Family Christmas Photo
- would love to see the family album!

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn light is harsh this morning..

Temp
23c - 31c: WARM

I just don't get why PhotoBucket FUKS around with colors.. Do we need compression today with all the advances in technology Thanks to the Appreciation industry..
L1000303-8.jpg

Sheesh! The lights are GREEN..
L1000306-8.jpg

Leica M8 + Cosina/Voigtlander 35/1.4 Nokton M lens + B&W UV IR CUT Filter​

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PG what do you wear when you like go to the gym or something. Just curious.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
PG what do you wear when you like go to the gym or something. Just curious.
- I don't do gyms (hate them..), though when I do train down at the beach or park.. Same as everyone else.. Old shorts & T etc. Nothing fancy & nothing matching.. Actually, same **** I have been wearing for over 5 years.. Which reminds me, I need new trainers..

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
ro beanie
ro leather
ro unstable tee
drkshdw hoodie
ro flannel detroit
ro boots

what's that outfit worth?

Originally Posted by XenoX101
DSC_1143.JPG

It looks shrink-wrapped, button on chest is pulling, I'm not sure he'd be able to button the bottom button. I think the shoulders may be a hair small too but that's probably within the realm of subjectivity, yes I agree that the sleeve length/body length are fine.

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
good thing you're not supposed to
fight[1].gif

I may have to side with Xenox on this one. Despite the fact that it's not accepted to button the bottom button, there is something unsettling about the fact that the dude can't even physically do it. The arms, length and shoulders seem fine but he is definitely too bulky around the torso for that jacket. That button is about to fly off. Not to mention, his range of motion must be non-existent.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i was just thinking this. retail, i would guess about $5500. I probably paid $1200.

Originally Posted by sq4you
what's that outfit worth?

fight[1].gif

I may have to side with Xenox on this one. Despite the fact that it's not accepted to button the bottom button, there is something unsettling about the fact that the dude can't even physically do it. The arms, length and shoulders seem fine but he is definitely too bulky around the torso for that jacket. That button is about to fly off. Not to mention, his range of motion must be non-existent.

TheFusilliJerry

Reaction score
people from 4chan don't know how to adjust to the regular interwebs world. they usually wind up getting banned on any regular message board they join after 4chan.

Tom R

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
Despite the fact that it's not accepted to button the bottom button, there is something unsettling about the fact that the dude can't even physically do it.
As Aeglus pointed out, it's hard to tell if that's even the case when he's posing like that.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
Fair enough... I get the slight feeling you are calling me old!
smile.gif
Seriously, though, thanks.

bigstar[1].gif

LOL! Are you serious, xenox? Have you ever worn a suit jacket? Most of your WAYWT comments are tl;dr, but I notice that you never can make a comment about someone's fit without nitpicking at something. In this case (well, many times), I just smh...

My bad, after some searching it seems there's an unwritten law of not buttoning the bottom button, to be honest I can't believe I've never heard of this before and think it's a tad ridiculous.

As for the latter comment, well if I can't nitpick or make a point of some sort then there's usually no point in commenting, so while it may seem that I'm overly anal, there's plenty more that goes under the radar.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
kodiak a rocker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads