• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crane's
Like I said, the guy knows his stuff. I would have bought an XL flannel since I like my flannels to be a bit looser. So once again Mike comes through and I'll order a large instead.

Mike, I'll take a purple flannel in large when they come in.

Gotcha - thanks Karl!

Originally Posted by pg600rr
I am 6'1" 185 lbs. slim, wear a med. in gitman and usually an xl or l in BoO depending on the shirt... I am guessing I would need an Epaulet Large...

Yup, I think that the Large will be right on. I'm nearly the same size as you, and I wear a Large in all of my shirts.

Originally Posted by jdomin2
I have this same shirt and it is flat out amazing. Would you recommend bringing it to a tailor to make the neck smaller though, or is this type of tailoring too high risk/not possible?

I've never heard of a collar being narrowed, but it couldn't hurt to ask a local tailor.

Originally Posted by Kill_switch
purchased a purple flannel last night, cant wait.

Danke Schoen!

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike, is there going to be another red or orange L restock? I know red already made a come back once but now I am finding it very hard to find flannels I like...

skeptic

Reaction score
Love the new shirts.

Any chance the upcoming trousers will be available in either size 28 or 29 for us "svelte" types (polite for skinny
fight[1].gif
) ?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
Mike, is there going to be another red or orange L restock? I know red already made a come back once but now I am finding it very hard to find flannels I like...
I think that we'll only restock the Exploded Check and Purple for the current collection. However, I'm definitely going to do at least one new flannel pattern - something lighter in tone that will work well in the early Spring. And sorry about the total lack of Larges. It's crazy - I'm having a size Large crisis in all the shirts. A few months ago it was a size Small crisis. I keep trying to nail down the best possible size spread.
Originally Posted by skeptic
Love the new shirts. Any chance the upcoming trousers will be available in either size 28 or 29 for us "svelte" types (polite for skinny
fight[1].gif
) ?

Oh hell yeah. Skinny trousers will be dropping within the next 10 days. The construction on these is RIDICULOUS. We've got both tan and navy UK Moleskins which will be awesome. The fit is right on.
Originally Posted by thenanyu
Sweet pics Mike!
Thanks Nan - I've got to say that you're looking pretty dapper at the afterparty!

b-ill

Reaction score
Hopefully there are more larges soon. My gf wants to get me a shirt for my birthday but there is nothing in stock in L!

william

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I pm'd this question a few days ago but never heard back...

Is there a restock planned for the Blue Pinpoint Oxford? I'd probably need a Large.

bob_gnarly

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slide13
I'm liking those Quoddys a lot, what will the price be on those guys?

^^Right!!! Those look nice, also wondering the price and when they will be available? Any financing available or a rent to own program?

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol epaulet needs to do a "tote" membership like farinellis!!!

or sign up with "bill me later" haha

i have the quoddy chukkas collab with 3sixteen and they are really slick shoes. that black colorway looks great!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by william
I pm'd this question a few days ago but never heard back...
Is there a restock planned for the Blue Pinpoint Oxford? I'd probably need a Large.

Hey, sorry about that. Yes, we're planning a full restock on the Pinpoints, but it will probably come 1st-2nd week of January. Later this week, I'll get swatches of RIDICULOUSLY nice oxford cloth from Japan - including an awesome red tone. I'll post those up too, and we'll work to get that delivered at the same time. Those will be a heavier weight traditional oxford.

Originally Posted by b-ill
Hopefully there are more larges soon. My gf wants to get me a shirt for my birthday but there is nothing in stock in L!

Sorry, I'm totally tapped out on Flannels. We'll have the Exploded check before the holidays though, you can drop me a PM if you want to reserve a Large.

Outside of that, I've got a few of the dress shirts in Large, and I've got one Large left in the Olive/Camel Tartan. It's seriously handsome in person.
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...tondown/Detail

Originally Posted by slide13
I'm liking those Quoddys a lot, what will the price be on those guys?

Originally Posted by bob_gnarly
^^Right!!! Those look nice, also wondering the price and when they will be available? Any financing available or a rent to own program?

Thanks, they'll be $330. Taking pics today. They smell like freaking Chromexel shoe-heroin. Unreal.

bob_gnarly

Reaction score
Thanks, they'll be $330. Taking pics today. They smell like freaking Chromexel shoe-heroin. Unreal.[/quote]

Are you gonna post some pics of the shoes soon? I wanna see more of them
laugh.gif

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bob_gnarly
Thanks, they'll be $330. Taking pics today. They smell like freaking Chromexel shoe-heroin. Unreal.

Are you gonna post some pics of the shoes soon? I wanna see more of them
laugh.gif
[/quote]

Oh my god, you're right, I STILL have to shoot these. Sorry, we got so much stuff in, I'm mad backlogged with all the merch to post. I have to stop with my "doing it today" promises. Sorry guys.

Totally unrelated, and pardon my French, but we just got the best ******* pants in. I've spent the last 8 months doing a slim-fit trouser. There's a reason why few people get it right - it's hard as hell to do! But I think we nailed it. The place that makes them also does Paul Stuart's pants, and they are taking no prisoners on quality. We have a few varieties, but the Tan and Navy English moleskin are basically the best goddamn moleskin pants on Earth. It's even a nice medium rise so they're not falling off your arse whenever you move. They would make a salty sailor cry.

I realize that I'm making more promises, but I will get these online soon! Monday's my day off, so I'm seeing a big studio shoot and lotsa photoshop going down.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads