Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. PartagasIV

PartagasIV Senior member

Will they be TTS--or should we go one up for a looser fit--what say you Mike? Looking forward to these very much. Much better fit than the Orvis moleskin I'm just guessing....

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Will they be TTS--or should we go one up for a looser fit--what say you Mike? Looking forward to these very much. Much better fit than the Orvis moleskin I'm just guessing....

Thanks! I'd say that they're TTS. I'll be posting up a whole suite of measurements, so you'll be able to compare them. The pattern itself is quite slim - but as the fabric is thick (just like our flannels), the final product makes up a little bigger. It's a great fit.

3. dcg

dcg Senior member

^ Pants sound cool Mike, do you know what pricing will be?

4. Nil

Nil Senior member

Is the suit for mid-December still on track? I'm going to need to purchase a new one soon and I definitely want to give yours its due consideration.

5. hiphawpdrunkie

hiphawpdrunkie Well-Known Member

I wear XL in Shipley & Halmos and Large in most everything else. Would an XL in the Purple Gingham work for me or should I hold out for a restock?

6. Epaulet

^ Pants sound cool Mike, do you know what pricing will be?

Yup, they'll be:

Cotton Moleskin: $165
    Wool Flannel, Wool Gabardine: $185

From what I've seen out there, I think that these will be the best quality pants on the market for this price. The finish and fabric is really awesome.

Is the suit for mid-December still on track? I'm going to need to purchase a new one soon and I definitely want to give yours its due consideration.

Yes, we've got the trousers for it now. Matching sportcoat is about a week to 10 days out.

I wear XL in Shipley & Halmos and Large in most everything else. Would an XL in the Purple Gingham work for me or should I hold out for a restock?

Hmmm, that's a tough one. I had to drop S&H from our store because their sizing - even with wovens - is so inconsistent. The best bet is to reference the measurements on our site and see how that matches up with the shirts you own.

That said, the Shipley shirts that we had in store had a similar chest fit to ours, although the Shipley cut was strangely boxy in the abdomen and much longer in the hem. I take a Large in our shirts, and I would have taken a Large in the Shipley shirts that we sold - so there's a good chance that the XL flannel will be the right size for you.

7. blam89

blam89 Well-Known Member

hey mike

any chance you guys will be restocking the red gingham flannel shirts? i'm looking for an M..

8. jessetk313

jessetk313 Senior member

I wear a 8.5 in clarks desert boots. Would the Collap Epaulet alden indy sz 8 be to small?

9. Epaulet

hey mike

any chance you guys will be restocking the red gingham flannel shirts? i'm looking for an M..

Sorry, no plans to remake the red. We will have more purple coming in mid Jan.

That said, I just got a new card of Japanese fabric. We'll put together a poll right after the holidays and do another collab style. Just like the Pima cotton Gingham flannel, this stuff is mindblowing. I've never seen anything quite like it.

I wear a 8.5 in clarks desert boots. Would the Collap Epaulet alden indy sz 8 be to small?

Actually, that 8D should be perfect. For most of my customers, the Indy boot reliably runs a half size bigger than the Clarks DB. That 8D is only one of 3 units remaining. You'll love these boots - they break hearts in the shop every day.

10. Kill_switch

Kill_switch Senior member

i ordered my flannel last friday so i was a little intrigued why it hasnt got here yet since ur shipping is 2-4 days. i checked my tracking number on it and it said it didnt ship till this friday. it took you guys a week to ship it?

11. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

hey mike are there any "fit" pics of someone whereing the navy suede mark mcnairys in either style with jeans? just trying to see how it looks

thx

12. Epaulet

i ordered my flannel last friday so i was a little intrigued why it hasnt got here yet since ur shipping is 2-4 days. i checked my tracking number on it and it said it didnt ship till this friday. it took you guys a week to ship it?

Sorry about that - typically we can ship the same day or the next day. I'm not sure what happened with your order, but we had some issues with USPS Priority Mail pickup last week, as our local driver's truck was on the fritz. Hope it gets to you soon!

hey mike are there any "fit" pics of someone whereing the navy suede mark mcnairys in either style with jeans? just trying to see how it looks

thx

No, but I'll be happy to take some. For Navy suede, we've only got the Chukka boot left in stock - the Saddle shoes sold out. It looks good with jeans and f-ing great with chinos.

13. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

how do you size the mark mcnairys? if you wear a 9 in clarks DB, 8.5D in Alden trubalance/barrie, 10 in sneakers like vans?

14. Epaulet

how do you size the mark mcnairys? if you wear a 9 in clarks DB, 8.5D in Alden trubalance/barrie, 10 in sneakers like vans?

I'd recommend a 9. I'd say that 80% of our customers can buy the shoes TTS (like Clarks DB) and 20% have to size down a half. Given the size difference between your Clarks and Vans, I think that a 9 would be right on.

15. SeventyFive

SeventyFive Well-Known Member

Is there usually an email notification sent when an order ships?