• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
mervyn's is out of my budget right now. (0)

Originally Posted by whodini
Word. Mervyn's has been putting out some great **** this season.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by barims
Indeed. Were I more judicious with my student loan back then, I'd have done much the same

"Psychedelic 60s" party pics from the weekend. I love a costume party, but I'm never particularly detail minded. Without the budget to truly enact my Mr. Fish desires, I went with the most indulgent jacket I've ever bought (and in truth, fellas, I ask myself why, too. Fuuma and Jet, in particular, should recognise its provenance) ala Pete Townshend's Union Jack(et):

DSC05841-1.jpg
DSC05843.jpg
9618_310158150720_501760720_9111-1.jpg

Peace out

yay! Junya Jacket (as you probably know I have the notch lapel version). Very cool way to wear it, I must confess I have never tried to dress it up.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^yeah, that's pretty badass.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3991890884_b07ccd247e_o.jpg

n(n)
alt app
sexi08
spring court

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
They're a raw black jean, meant to be broken in, that Kill City is coming out with for spring. I'll be wearing them a lot in the near future... The fit is great, though.

When's the next LA folks get together? I'm back in town for good now. Jack and Pepsi Max on me

xanatos

Reaction score
Whats with the whole hand over your mouth thing in waywt. I see that in other forums and its so stupid. ugh. Plus the artsy pictures staring off to space with a so so outfit. Why are most waywt stuff always about photography ya know? cept those crappy photos with 10000 dollars worth of raf crap heh.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by braidkid
3991890884_b07ccd247e_o.jpg

Photography and fit's are stella Braid. Are you editing the photo's etc?

Originally Posted by PG2G
When's the next LA folks get together? I'm back in town for good now. Jack and Pepsi Max on me
Where've you been, 9 month stretch in the pen?

BoSU

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
DSCN4707.jpg

cap
vintage pea coat
vintage pumpkin colored levis sta-prests
converse

i need some loafers, or something different than wingtips to wear with these types of fits.

Robbie or anybody know where I can get some pants of this color. I ******* love them.

PinkPantser

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xanatos
Whats with the whole hand over your mouth thing in waywt. I see that in other forums and its so stupid. ugh. Plus the artsy pictures staring off to space with a so so outfit. Why are most waywt stuff always about photography ya know? cept those crappy photos with 10000 dollars worth of raf crap heh.

You should probably ignore this thread if those, of all things, are what bug you about it.

UserName84

Reaction score
And whats the deal with airline food? Heh.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

post a fit or shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads