• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arms_Akimbo

Reaction score
img3922kp.jpg

img3921g.jpg

img3929.jpg
img3923q.jpg

9/11 concept outfit; red white & blue theme with mostly MIA pieces

Noname hat
Mosley Tribes
Loden Dager shirt MIA
Merona tie
Apolis pants MIA
Random ribbon belt someone made for me in Texas
AE Park Ave MIA

Yes, tie is too long (should have tucked it in!
devil.gif
). I was in a hurry and wasn't actually planning on wearing it out, but it ties the purple shirt and the blue belt together.

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
Needs a leather jacket once it starts moving into the colder months! I like your denim jacket fits but want to see some shifts in sihouette or texture at least.

Def. understand what you saying. Probably will not change the silhouette at all, but within the next month or so I am planning on getting a leather jacket. Also I'm in the process of making some shirts in floral lawn fabric to change **** up a bit from just gingham checks. I just don't have enough time with school, cycling, work, etc to do everything.

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- I'm still in awe that you put me in the same sentence as BR..
The awe is mutual
blush.gif
Originally Posted by Arms_Akimbo
img3922kp.jpg
Yes, tie is too long (should have tucked it in!
devil.gif
). I was in a hurry and wasn't actually planning on wearing it out, but it ties the purple shirt and the blue belt together.

I really like this although I think the tie is too much. I don't think you need any more than the purple shirt and the blue belt and the hat. Too much of a good thing, IMHO.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biscotti
Def. understand what you saying. Probably will not change the silhouette at all, but within the next month or so I am planning on getting a leather jacket. Also I'm in the process of making some shirts in floral lawn fabric to change **** up a bit from just gingham checks. I just don't have enough time with school, cycling, work, etc to do everything.

I'm set on that Nudie jacket, and will hopefully try to get a Perfecto off eBay this fall if finances permit.

You are probably the most tagutcow-like of all the SF posters who aren't tagutcow. Please, don't let it get to your head.

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
I'm set on that Nudie jacket, and will hopefully try to get a Perfecto off eBay this fall if finances permit. You are probably the most tagutcow-like of all the SF posters who aren't tagutcow. Please, don't let it get to your head.
Buy the jacket from sivletto.com It is a Swedish shop; it will set you back like $130 shipped. I don't have long hair, nor do I wear hoodies!

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biscotti
Buy the jacket from sivletto.com It is a Swedish shop; it will set you back like $130 shipped.

Thanks. I was looking at Cultizm where it's about $170.

I don't have long hair, nor do I wear hoodies!
Don't fight it.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arms_Akimbo
Noname hat
Mosley Tribes
Loden Dager shirt MIA
Merona tie
Apolis pants MIA
Random ribbon belt someone made for me in Texas
AE Park Ave MIA

- I like teh vibe

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick post as I'm on my way out to smoke a pipe with EthanDESU! Last night was a meeting of iTRIADS (not to be mixed with iTRYHARDS) in down-town CHINA TOWN.. - background, this particular establishment was the scene of a famous triad shooting quite a few years ago.. Apparently the target did not have a pocket square & refused to use chop stick! - what was funny.. when we all left the private room to walk out past the peeps.. There was silence.. Then when we got outside there were police cars & some THUGS were being hand-cuffed.. Suffice to say, we did not blend in LOL * Apologies for the quality as I am still a novice in the land of M8s & shooting candid is not easy when everything is manual, so I chose to focus on static objects. The establishment
L1000400.jpg
The members - well some..
L1000404.jpg
L1000408.jpg
L1000409.jpg
L1000412.jpg
L1000414.jpg
L1000420.jpg
The shooter being caught in action
IMGP2284.jpg

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I think you've earned some new jeans, Moo. Those aren't doing anything for your new svelte self.

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido

The establishment
L1000400.jpg

Late summer-night stops for salt & pepper squid & szechuan prawns
inlove.gif

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
You are probably the most tagutcow-like of all the SF posters who aren't tagutcow. Please, don't let it get to your head.

Uhhhhh... what? Negative. The kid is reaching a bit, but rocking nonetheless. You sir (no hate), but not yet. Nothing in common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 108 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.4%

Forum statistics

Threads