• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Looks good, mulansauce. Perhaps a lighter pair of shorts would have worked better for you?
I do not respect your opinions on such matters and will therefore ignore them. In addition, I mock your value system. You also appear foolish in the eyes of others.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mulansauce
I do not respect your opinions on such matters and will therefore ignore them. In addition, I mock your value system. You also appear foolish in the eyes of others.
You can think what you wish and I cannot change who I am in your eyes. Continuing this facade of happiness will only result in more sadness. Fare thee well.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
My dog has more style and swagger, and she runs around naked all day.

Hummingbird

Reaction score
Mr Moo, there is no getting around the fact that most sane, sensible, aesthetically inclined people would consider your shorts outfit to be nothing short of dubious. That's putting it nicely.

Brigden

Reaction score
I think we can all agree, for the most part, style and fashion are purely subjective, trends are cyclical, some aesthetics are readily adopted by the mainstream, others flourish in obscurity, but, honestly, Mr. Moo: No.

However, if you were posting that with sardonic aplomb then I salute you.

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
moo, i'm not saying that particular outfit can't look good, but knowing what you look like, and seeing those proportions, i think it's fair to say it does not look good on you. and that's just the general consensus it seems, take it or leave it. though people in the "real world" may compliment you, in the context of SF more than 85% of the regular waywt posters are going to have to step their games up considerably to garner acclaim.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Gentlemen, I appreciate the truth driven by words and not daggers. Just remember that whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.

nocoolonesleft

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Gentlemen, I appreciate the truth driven by words and not daggers. Just remember that whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.

How profound.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok Einstein, I don't pretend that I know everything or that I know your situation and why you wore what you wore.

What I do know is that you posted a picture of a blazer/shirt/tie with shorts and that it looked ugly.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by adamha21
Ok Einstein, I don't pretend that I know everything or that I know your situation and why you wore what you wore.

What I do know is that you posted a picture of a blazer/shirt/tie with shorts and that it looked ugly.

Please do not take offense to my postings, as this is purely a message board, inhabited mostly by awkward skater kids and older gentlemen with a penchant for skater kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads