• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

premo

Reaction score
42438212318750251280750.jpg

Visit at the Bell Center..

NHL, Habs, APC, Clarks DB

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kregg
Yo, what the **** is this ****?
Yo- it's probably way to draw attention to draw a parallel between the misinformed discrimination against skinheads and discrimination against blacks...yo. Edit: yo Edit edit: seriously

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Typical Jewish thinking.
nest.gif
Regulars stop posting for a few weeks and this **** happens again.

hey eason, I think a too tight button up is calling your name and 'typical jewish thinking'? did you wake up on the marsupialed side of the bed this morning?

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've only seen several skins in America, and that was at a shithole skate park in Middletown, Ohio. Did they convey the trad. British skin look? No. They just had shaved heads, and run of the mill trailer trash clothing: beater, jeans, skate shoes and oh yeah swastikas. I mean it takes $$$$ to make a nice outift channeling the looks of traditional skin heads, which you're run of the mill ************* rascist isn't going to drop.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
warning: too many pant rolls already in waywt
Too bad most of the looks suck
Originally Posted by I<3Bacon
chrono Jr. Sorry, had to do it.
devil.gif

I'll fight you
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
lol inner racist surfaces Really? In 2009 really?
Seriously. No wonder he gets bent out of shape easily. And honestly, the people who are so worried about whether boat shoes are trendy or not i'm guessing dress like **** anyways. Just wear the goddamn clothes. If you like certain pieces and can make them work go for it. The problem i guess is the people who don't know what they're doing and just buying them because some magazine told them they were "in". Those people will throw them away in a year or two, but others will continue to wear them like people wearing them before.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
I dunno if I'm about to blow some minds, but raw denim is really trendy too

Black Cherry

Reaction score
Remember when Chrono rolled his pants and showed ankle and there was a big huff about it being too feminine? Those were good times.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
I think the ankle roll sucks when it makes no sense in the context of the outfit. IE: if you're wearing a jacket, you shouldn't be rolling up your pants. It's not that hot out!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Ankle rolling makes no ******* sense with jeans people stop doing it's not a good look.

You need light pants like chinos to not look like a trend whore but if you're chromeo you still are one.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Too bad most of the looks suck

I agree
You guys are all 1-2 years late too if you are trying hop on that trend...

See: mens non-no spring issues last year...

most of you do it like ****
no joke

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Yea, raw and just dark denim in general is really really trendy. Doens't make it lame or anything if you wear em' well. People were wearing them before and will later. Same with boat shoes and most things. Washed denim (not necessarily abercrombie) is already on its way back. I've seen nice super washed out stuff from acne and other brands and i'm sure s/s10 will have more. Yea, i don't understand why a lot of people roll their ankle in their fits either. Blackcherry, you're right. Those were fun times. Where is lance konami to call everyone a girly girl when you need him? Mellowfellows two cropped looks still look fantastic. The only fits from the past week or two worth a damn. Not that it matters but his pants aren't rolled, they came off the rack like that. The lim rolled hems are really nice up close. The pants/shorts are pretty nice in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads