• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When exactly will a mod feel like this douche crossed the line just one time too many? Seriously, I can't think of anyone who steps over the line and plays the mods as often as he does.

Also why can't all the fanboys see how much of a scumbag this kid is? Sure, sometimes he is funny but one can be a funny POS too - that is not redeeming. I'm sure Thomas will say it's all part of the Kaufmanesque performance....
rolleyes.gif

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Fixed. Cue "how dare you"/"omg scum"/"filth of teh earth"/"internet is serious business leave my family out of this"/"how low can you stoop *shakes head and irritatedly fingers at double pleats*"/"lolz"

tsk tsk. You seem to have forgotten the unwritten rule of no direct potshots at kids. That really was too far.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would be a great husband. A provider with a good salary. A worldly man. Loves kids. Loves to play catch with the boys. Excellent poster.

I don't see why the peanut gallery is getting upset.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Since I happen to like both of you guys quite a bit, can I try and be the voice of reason here and get you to drop this bullshit before someone actually does get timeouted/permabanned?

Manton - Metro's got one of those senses of humor, sort of like Kauffman, that nobody but a select few understand.

Metro - Only a few people on here get you, and Manton certainly isn't one of them, so trying to get everybody else to laugh at his expense isn't going to win you any joke of the year awards. For that to happen, the other guy has to be in on the joke (at least a little), so that everyone can laugh together.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you guys going to drop this whole Kaufman BS already? Seriously? Now anyone can do and say anything because "it's a performance" ?
facepalm.gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I would be a great husband. A provider with a good salary. A worldly man. Loves kids. Loves to play catch with the boys. Excellent poster.

I don't see why the peanut gallery is getting upset.

Metro, you know better.

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
*shakes head and irritatedly fingers at double pleats*
this was funny. regardless of the context.

Originally Posted by Manton
Metro, you are in Manhattan, right? So am I. I will name a place where we can meet and dare you say one word about my daughter to my face. You worthless ******* scumbag. Come on.

oh snaps, **** just got real

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blackfyre
this was funny. regardless of the context.

oh snaps, **** just got real

I think I have succeeded here. I've turned Manton into an internet tough guy offering to "meet up" and "beat the **** out of me".
lol8[1].gif

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
I think I have succeeded here. I've turned Manton into an internet tough guy offering to "meet up" and "beat the **** out of me".
lol8[1].gif

Made up quote.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Metro, you are in Manhattan, right? So am I. I will name a place where we can meet and dare you say one word about my daughter to my face. You worthless ******* scumbag. Come on.

May be the best post you've ever made Mike. Welcome to SF.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Made up quote.

I was reading between the lines. Will you chide me in an avuncular manner instead?
laugh.gif

Besides, enough posting here. Please continue our PM session where you were attempting to arrange coffee in midtown tonight. You seemed to have given up on meeting me already!

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
OK, having thought about this a little and calmed down, I am going with the RJ option.

Goodbye, SF. It's not worth it. Dragging a five-year-old child into this is really sick. I've had fun here and made some friends but nothing is worth that. I will miss several dozen of you, the conversations about food and wine, the clothes chat, and even some of the CE stuff. As to the rest, no.

I realize I look like a fool for the ITG post and for backing down. So be it. I would be bigger fool if I went any further with anything to do with this site.

Metro: I hope you get hit by a bus. You deserve much worse.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
OK, call this an ITG post, fine, whatever.

Let me know where so I can witness what will be an awesome spectacle.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
OK, having thought about this a little and calmed down, I am going with the RJ option.

Goodbye, SF. It's not worth it. Dragging a five-year-old child into this is really sick. I've had fun here and made some friends but nothing is worth that. I will miss several dozen of you, the conversations about food and wine, the clothes chat, and even some of the CE stuff. As to the rest, no.

I realize I look like a fool for the ITG post and for backing down. So be it. I would be bigger fool if I went any further with anything to do with this site.

Metro: I hope you get hit by a bus. You deserve much worse.

frown.gif
Say it ain't so.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads