Site Topics - Part II

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, Feb 4, 2010.

1. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

When exactly will a mod feel like this douche crossed the line just one time too many? Seriously, I can't think of anyone who steps over the line and plays the mods as often as he does.

Also why can't all the fanboys see how much of a scumbag this kid is? Sure, sometimes he is funny but one can be a funny POS too - that is not redeeming. I'm sure Thomas will say it's all part of the Kaufmanesque performance.... [​IMG]

2. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

Fixed. Cue "how dare you"/"omg scum"/"filth of teh earth"/"internet is serious business leave my family out of this"/"how low can you stoop *shakes head and irritatedly fingers at double pleats*"/"lolz"

tsk tsk. You seem to have forgotten the unwritten rule of no direct potshots at kids. That really was too far.

3. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

I would be a great husband. A provider with a good salary. A worldly man. Loves kids. Loves to play catch with the boys. Excellent poster.

I don't see why the peanut gallery is getting upset.

4. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Since I happen to like both of you guys quite a bit, can I try and be the voice of reason here and get you to drop this bullshit before someone actually does get timeouted/permabanned?

Manton - Metro's got one of those senses of humor, sort of like Kauffman, that nobody but a select few understand.

Metro - Only a few people on here get you, and Manton certainly isn't one of them, so trying to get everybody else to laugh at his expense isn't going to win you any joke of the year awards. For that to happen, the other guy has to be in on the joke (at least a little), so that everyone can laugh together.

5. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Are you guys going to drop this whole Kaufman BS already? Seriously? Now anyone can do and say anything because "it's a performance" ? [​IMG]

6. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

I would be a great husband. A provider with a good salary. A worldly man. Loves kids. Loves to play catch with the boys. Excellent poster.

I don't see why the peanut gallery is getting upset.

Metro, you know better.

7. Blackfyre

Blackfyre Senior member

*shakes head and irritatedly fingers at double pleats*
    this was funny. regardless of the context.

Metro, you are in Manhattan, right? So am I. I will name a place where we can meet and dare you say one word about my daughter to my face. You worthless fucking scumbag. Come on.

oh snaps, shit just got real

8. MetroStyles

this was funny. regardless of the context.

oh snaps, shit just got real

I think I have succeeded here. I've turned Manton into an internet tough guy offering to "meet up" and "beat the shit out of me". [​IMG]

9. Manton

Manton RINO Dubiously Honored

I think I have succeeded here. I've turned Manton into an internet tough guy offering to "meet up" and "beat the shit out of me". [​IMG]

Made up quote.

10. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

Metro, you are in Manhattan, right? So am I. I will name a place where we can meet and dare you say one word about my daughter to my face. You worthless fucking scumbag. Come on.

May be the best post you've ever made Mike. Welcome to SF.

11. MetroStyles

Made up quote.

I was reading between the lines. Will you chide me in an avuncular manner instead? [​IMG]

Besides, enough posting here. Please continue our PM session where you were attempting to arrange coffee in midtown tonight. You seemed to have given up on meeting me already!

12. Manton

Manton RINO Dubiously Honored

OK, having thought about this a little and calmed down, I am going with the RJ option.

Goodbye, SF. It's not worth it. Dragging a five-year-old child into this is really sick. I've had fun here and made some friends but nothing is worth that. I will miss several dozen of you, the conversations about food and wine, the clothes chat, and even some of the CE stuff. As to the rest, no.

I realize I look like a fool for the ITG post and for backing down. So be it. I would be bigger fool if I went any further with anything to do with this site.

Metro: I hope you get hit by a bus. You deserve much worse.

13. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

OK, call this an ITG post, fine, whatever.

Let me know where so I can witness what will be an awesome spectacle.

14. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    I think I have succeeded here.

Nah.
    You didn't, really.

15. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

OK, having thought about this a little and calmed down, I am going with the RJ option.

Goodbye, SF. It's not worth it. Dragging a five-year-old child into this is really sick. I've had fun here and made some friends but nothing is worth that. I will miss several dozen of you, the conversations about food and wine, the clothes chat, and even some of the CE stuff. As to the rest, no.

I realize I look like a fool for the ITG post and for backing down. So be it. I would be bigger fool if I went any further with anything to do with this site.

Metro: I hope you get hit by a bus. You deserve much worse.

[​IMG] Say it ain't so.