• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
Razele - I knew you'd like those Ervell knits. I'm eyeing that pocket sweater but can't decide on what size (TTS or size up one). Did you size it TTS and how did you find the fit in comparison to say your shirts in same size and all? Make sense?

Would love to post my Ervell buys, but Gilt hasn't sent me a shipment notification yet. Any of you other cats who ordered Ervell from the Gilt robots get shipment update yet? M-fers making me sweat it out.

I already received my copper oxide shirt today, it's awesome.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
barrett doesn't get much love on here. i do have a pair of denim with a crazy coating havent worn it yet though way too thick for this weather

wogbog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
I bought a little too much at the ndg sample sales
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4134/4822702446_b4954023d3.jpg[IMG]
[/I]

Bottom left pile looks like some nice sweaters

Aaargh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
No way NB is any worse than Acne / Filippa etc. Though I would be pleasantly surprised to hear it's half canvassed. SQ?

But you don't pay as much for Filippa-K or Acne...

But then again I live in Sweden and that probably figures into it.

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aaargh
But you don't pay as much for Filippa-K or Acne...

But then again I live in Sweden and that probably figures into it.

Yeah from what I've heard Filippa-K at least is more of a low-mid tier cheap ish brand in Sweden/some parts of Europe, whereas in NA its advertised/sold as a high end brand.

atuhsad

Reaction score
MMM Jeans, MMM Sweater, Schneider Pants.

b8jx1h.jpg

21nh5jt.jpg

bfnk2w.jpg

2zhm6tu.jpg

Aaargh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by e0d9n0b5
Yeah from what I've heard Filippa-K at least is more of a low-mid tier cheap ish brand in Sweden/some parts of Europe, whereas in NA its advertised/sold as a high end brand.

That sounds about right. Acne is pretty much the same except for better looking clothes. And better quality afaik.

None of my Acne or Filippa-K stuff have been destroyed but my Filippa-K chinos are starting to get worn after a year or so (wearing them maybe once or twice a week, sometimes less sometimes more) and I had a pair of Filippa-K hightops that I busted but I wore them too much.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do Schneider pants fit? I've finally got a handle on tops but I don't have any experience with what the numbers correspond to in pant sizing.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Deffinitly need a couple MMM leather elbow knits

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That looks great SQ

Originally Posted by Aaargh
^^^ **** looks great, but I'd worry about Neil Barret quality... Got a pair of trousers a couple of years ago and wore them once before they broke. Couldn't return them since I kopped abroad.

NB quality is very good in my experience, especially with tailored pieces. I am surprised to hear about your pants.

Aaargh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
That looks great SQ

NB quality is very good in my experience, especially with tailored pieces. I am surprised to hear about your pants.

Well I hope so, the jacket looks great! But the "pants" experience kind of ruined Neil Barret for me...

atuhsad

Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
diggin that mmm sweater. what are the elbow pads made of?

They are leather

Originally Posted by Nil
How do Schneider pants fit? I've finally got a handle on tops but I don't have any experience with what the numbers correspond to in pant sizing.

Size 5 is a 32 waist - I am a 48 in MMM, a 32 in NDG, and 50 in Dries - i have 5 pairs of Schneider pants - four of them are a 5 and one is a 7 (from the suit i purchased from this s/s 10 collection; the legs are rediculously slim; had to get the waist tailored on the 7). +/- 2 inches for each size

Originally Posted by pfurey
love MMM so much, but have so little of it. I need that knit. how do those jeans fit?

They are slim

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member