• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent
fistbump.gif
for progress.

Damn, didn't even notice it was danracer. That's a pretty good improvement. edit: **** that's even the shirt I wanted to get at Zara when they were having a big sale but I couldn't find a small enough one
frown.gif

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
My heart swells with pride to live in a country where even a guy like Whodini can get his photo taken with hot promotions girls. *sniff*... sorry, tearing up here a little.
Originally Posted by aeglus
Damn, didn't even notice it was danracer. That's a pretty good improvement.

Danracer = Kodiak v2.0?

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
My heart swells with pride to live in a country where even a guy like Whodini can get his photo taken with hot promotions girls. *sniff*... sorry, tearing up here a little.

This is my 4th year in a row not actually being in America during July 4th. Someone blow a hand off with an M-80 for me.

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMGP1159.jpg
apc x k-way uniqlo naked & famous pf flyers so many pockets, and i need to do something with the super long laces

stylo 9000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
Trying to get it with some of these nice looks posting before me. Great stuff.

100_0835.jpg

-Band of Outsiders
-RB15's
-Taryn Rose

this is very cool. you project responsibility.

gusd671

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Back to Topic

Temp - 32c/90F & >90% humidity, storms!
Days Agenda - Saturday, 2 different SFer's are visiting, so will be doing the usual Mystery Tour & dinner etc with fellow iBlokes. THEN le Tour de FRANCE starts!

Happy 4th July to all you State side SFers! My version of modern American
Saturday is LAUNDRY DAY!
L1020421.jpg
L1020427.jpg

L1020431.jpg
L1020426.jpg

The cross-section - FUK it's warm today.. I really should go home & change into a pair of shorts..
L1020437.jpg

I may not post all that frequently, but I feel like all of your fits are pretty much expected. They're all nice, but nothing exciting. A lot of your posts start with "back to topic", and, even though they are, it's nothing all that exciting. It's so past the border on needless pretentiousness that I just ignore you.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sometimes status quo is nice when it looks so good. I always look forward to PG even though his fits pretty much are more on the MC side of things. Anyways here's what I had to wear for today:

----

Happy America day. Though I only wore this for my dumb meeting today. Went casual again afterward with red jeans but mostly the same as you've seen before.

nuj2u.jpg
2qlx5bq.jpg

2ic6uxg.jpg

Sunglasses: Boy London
Suit: Uniqlo x OC (tried to repress the lapel by myself)
Pocket Square: 3 different silk squares, Paris Custom Tailor
Shirt: Savile Row (Korea) made for me
Necktie: Muji
Belt: Uniqlo
Socks: Rogatis
Shoes: Enzo Bonafe
Watch: Seiko 5 Navy​

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gusd671
I may not post all that frequently, but I feel like all of your fits are pretty much expected. They're all nice, but nothing exciting. A lot of your posts start with "back to topic", and, even though they are, it's nothing all that exciting. It's so past the border on needless pretentiousness that I just ignore you.

Phat Guido's stuff is awesome, and I would always go for something exciting over conservative stuff. PG just pulls it off so well, it's not crazy awesome like Neo's fits, but it's a sort of classic badass. Just because it's "expected" and not avant-garde doesn't make his posts boring at all, and the fact that he puts so much attention to detail in not only his fits but also his posts (highlights of accessories, brands, and context pictures) always amazes me.

stylo 9000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
Phat Guido's stuff is awesome, and I would always go for something exciting over conservative stuff. PG just pulls it off so well, it's not crazy awesome like Neo's fits, but it's a sort of classic badass. Just because it's "expected" and not avant-garde doesn't make his posts boring at all, and the fact that he puts so much attention to detail in not only his fits but also his posts (highlights of accessories, brands, and context pictures) always amazes me.

+1 on all counts

Originally Posted by aeglus

nuj2u.jpg
2qlx5bq.jpg

2ic6uxg.jpg

you look like you're in the secret service - i.e. awesome. thought the black shades would have looked good though

Oxnard

Reaction score
I may not post all that frequently, but I feel like all of your fits are pretty much expected. They’re all nice, but nothing exciting. A lot of your posts start with "back to topic", and, even though they are, it's nothing all that exciting. It’s so past the border on needless pretentiousness that I just ignore you.
This is absolute blasphemy. PG is easily one of the consistently best dressed members on this forum, god knows that the world would be a much more stylish place if more people existed who took the time and care to articulate their wardrobes and outfits as much as he does. Really confused about how that could be interpreted as "needless pretentiousness".

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

-1, fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads