• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
A better look at the MFSC Utility Shirt:

3371811822_41acbe852e_o.jpg

that shirt looks great, much less costumey in this context than in the other photos I have seen of the line.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MFSC is such a great line, and I love that shirt. It's possible that I'd buy it one day, if I had $382.00 lying around.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
There is always medical research like MDS Pharmaservices, you take pills (typically placebo) answer a few questions, have blood drawn, and play Wii for 2-3 weekends POW you have yourself 300-3500$ people I knew in college did it all the time. I was never eligible because I weighed too little and don't eat pork.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xchen
MFSC is such a great line, and I love that shirt. It's possible that I'd buy it one day, if I had $382.00 lying around.

What's it stand for?

sci-fi-o-hi-fi

Reaction score
Mister Freedom Sugar Cane
Originally Posted by robbie
There is always medical research like MDS Pharmaservices, you take pills (typically placebo) answer a few questions, have blood drawn, and play Wii for 2-3 weekends POW you have yourself 300-3500$ people I knew in college did it all the time. I was never eligible because I weighed too little and don't eat pork.
I tried donating sperm one time, but apparently you need a doctors recommendation, this medical study thing looks promising if I could find a place.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BR Das ist sehr schön! Ich mag dein Schal sehr gern. Was ist dein Armbanduhr? PP Cool fit. I'm glad that you've gone back to your longsleeve buttondown+proper shoes fits. I think it'd be cool if you got some really bold grosgrain watchbands. I also really liked that purple gingham shirt you did a while ago; I think more contrast-y patterns like that work well for your fits. Zissou, I'm not a big fan of worker, but IMHO, you're pulling it off better than anyone on the board right now.
I was never eligible because I weighed too little and don't eat pork.
Argh, that post made me really excited until I got to this part. Do you not eat pork for religious reasons? Jews and Adventists have even more in common than I thought! By the way, you're fits have been good lately. In fact, you inspired me to get a tan-colored v-neck. A lot of the photos have been great, too. What're you shooting with these days?

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Do you not eat pork for religious reasons? Jews and Adventists have even more in common than I thought!

yeah, its a combination of religious beliefs paired with the fact that the few times I have (accidentally) eaten pork I have gotten fiarrheah afterwards. But Adventism and Judaism have paralels, I am not sure about Judaism's view on the state of the dead. I would say Adventists are most like Baptists apart from our belief that the dead are dead and know nothing and are in the grave as opposed to purgatory, heaven, whatever.

and thanks for the compliment!

sci-fi-o-hi-fi:::MDS pharma services

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
But Adventism and Judaism have paralels, I am not sure about Judaism's view on the state of the dead.

Yeah, the Torah & Talmud are pretty vague on whether there's any sort of afterlife, but most [reform and conservative] Jews stress the importance of a moral life over afterlife-related rhetoric. I don't really know what the orthodox think about it all.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cheers, guys. This might sound clichÃ
00a9.png
, but I feel like the MFSC line suits me (who I am, what I like, etc, etc) better than anything else I've ever worn. I have been careful to not wear 100% MFSC should it look too costumey. A single piece stands out nicely in an outfit without being too much. xchen- I think my utility shirt was the early one-wash version of the CPO (I could be wrong), and the price was ~25% less than the CPO, plus I got it on sale 15% off at the SExSUFU party, plus it fit perfectly, plus kiya told me it was one-wash, not raw and unsanforized like the CPO. How could I resist??
smile.gif
Oh, plus kiya got me drunk in his shop!

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
We believe in heaven, but we believe that Christ is going to return and take us there: adventist.

That sums it up fairly simply, and Adventism isn't cut and dried; Like anything else there are those who are very liberal and very conservative.

I try to be 'liberally conservative'.

***coincidentally, morning star farms makers of fine vegetarian cuisine was founded by worthington foods (or loma linda) a division of the Kellogg folks... who were Adventist for a time in like the 1800's or something.***

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blackdarkeye
are you vegetarian? saw the morningstar.

Nope, just like those corn dogs

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
A better look at the MFSC Utility Shirt:
3371811822_41acbe852e_o.jpg
Old hat Sugar Cane bandanna AA tee MFSC Utility shirt NdG Utiltiy Jeans MOMA boots

damn man nailing it nailing it. I think you could do a lot better with your hair and glasses though.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
090320.jpg

- digging those white bucks!

Back to Topic

Temp - 16c - 26c, sunny nice
Days Agenda - Saturday, last day before flying back to HKG

Damn fly-away collar!
CIMG0244.jpg

CIMG0249.jpg

CIMG0257.jpg

Shirt Jantzen MTO 1st Batch
Jean White summer weight denim - UNIQLO
Socks No
F/wear\tChocolate calf driver's w classic "Gommino" sole- JP Tod's
Belt Varying tans silk & cotton woven elastic belt - E. Zegna
Watch Ti Aquatimer 2000 3536-001 - IWC
Sun-glasses Persol #2803-S
Odeur\tSanta Maria Novella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanieSmerth