• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
Lol you n00b, that stuff was taken out of context from the posts I made about what could hypothetically come of sufu's pestilence, it was purely for discussion/playing devil's advocate. Online game of chinese whispers that thread was, and you seem to have been at the end of the line.
That's why you traded your membership in order for that thread to be deleted. Internetz IZ Srs Bsns.
Originally Posted by XenoX101
I'll never get a new internet alias, used this one for too long, saying I should change because some kids don't like me? Psh.
Some? I think you mean all. The way you critique looks is so transparent to the point where based on how you word your responses, anyone can see from your generic, cliche, unimaginative, amateur men's fashion column-like "advice", you want to come off sounding like you know more than you do. It's like you've read a few blogs and magazines and then think you know ****. I'm probably one of the least knowledgeable guys on here as far as fashion goes, I have my opinions, but you don't see me giving your type of "two cents" after every post.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^
Lawl

Willy, why do you even bother? Is it not obvious he gets off on this ****?

PinkPantser

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
090305.jpg

I love the boots i'm wearing here, but i'm just not doing something right when pairing them with denim. Other fits with these boots:

w/ trousers

w/ denim

With trousers it seems to come off well but with jeans something is off. I'm thinking I might go try a jean with a smaller leg opening and a bit more length so the hem stacks. Any suggestions?

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
wmmk- Maybe stick with cheap stuff like tailored jcrew/h&m/uniqlo until you get to college and get the freshman 15. Once those pounds are added on from beer, pizza, and laziness, you'll be able to fit in clothes more.

Truth. Happened to me kinda....more like freshman 8, still, makes a difference and I don't really care for button downs over eighty bucks right now unless it's something I really enjoy. Seriously dude, invest your cash in other places and expand your wardrobe a bit.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonicvoodoo
03_04_08.jpg

Call me crazy, but I never like the way any of his jeans stack. I can't put my finger on it but there's something weird about it.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK u crazy

I like voodoo overall, even though there's often plenty in his pics that can be objected to; however, stax are not one of them.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Call me crazy, but I never like the way any of his jeans stack. I can't put my finger on it but there's something weird about it.
They're stacking on a diagonal. See his right leg. And they're bunching up rather high on his calf rather than uniformly down the length.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
200wi8.jpg
Jacket: SoG Tee: S2A Gloves: MJ Jeans: W+H Shoes: CP It's acronym day. (going to start posting fits in both threads, seems to me this results in more comments, unless there is some reason this would be objectionable that I can't think of)

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^It's not objectionable. I actually prefer not having to copy something from one thread and paste it into another.

And, Imatop got banned already?

frown.gif

davo10375

Reaction score
Most of sonicvoodoo's stuff is plain ugly. That jacket is one of the worst pieces I have seen in a while.

PP i'd say its a combination of not enough length on the jeans to pair with the boots and the boots working better with darker pants; I still think they look good with the darker jeans.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Getting chuckles from the wwmk health plan and the Xenox saga

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
wmmk- Maybe stick with cheap stuff like tailored jcrew/h&m/uniqlo until you get to college and get the freshman 15. Once those pounds are added on from beer, pizza, and laziness, you'll be able to fit in clothes more.
Hahaha I never put on pounds in freshman year thanks to ultra metabolism, cardio and health foods (tree-hugging, carb-watching, run 5 miles a day to live longer but still smoking so its moot concept.

jaydc7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think wmmk will grow into kunk size after first semester... better invest in some larges now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members