• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any chance you could provide the product code of that shirt or any more info? Love the way it twists and drapes around the chest
Sent you a message! As for the fluidity you see, I must be honest this shirt is slightly wrinkled and tucked in loosely, but I'm sure Yohji would appreciate it.

Reaction score
Awesome fit and awesome sweater.

Close up on the sweater?

Thank you! Sure here an on hanger pic.
1637429422420.png

I'm also selling the hooded cardigan version of this (seen on the runway in blue) if anyone's interested. Tagged size 2.

1637429478407.png

slvth

Reaction score
Interest check (before it hits grilled):
YYPH SS(00?) tab jacket in wool gab: HB-J24-120
Size: 4
Material: 100% wool
Color: black
Condition: excellent with no noticeable flaws or damage, just some wrinkles from storage
Price: $400 CONUS

Has detachable tab closures at collar and cuffs to alter drape and silhouette. has a really nice, oversized flow and drape to it and the tabs offer a lot of versatility in how it can be worn.

IMG_7694.jpeg

IMG_7692.jpeg

IMG_7693.jpeg

IMG_7695.jpeg

IMG_7696.jpeg

IMG_7697.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7693.jpeg
    IMG_7693.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 26

slvth

Reaction score
Same jacket as Shah's post earlier in the thread:

also was lucky to pick up a ss00 suit

the collection is really beautiful and perhaps my favorite. a lot of the usual archives don't capture the garments well (obviously motion is one component) because 2-3 looks were sent out at once so they didn't bother taking pics of everything. worth a look if you've not seen and are interested (i know it's been posted before at a few times already but it's worth having links nearby)

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
SS00 is increasingly rare and this wool gab should not be passed on

CCE3613C-FEF0-4AA9-BFC8-EA70057459DA.jpeg

Condition: excellent with no noticeable flaws or damage, just some wrinkles from storage

Has detachable tab closures at collar and cuffs to alter drape and silhouette. has a really nice, oversized flow and drape to it and the tabs offer a lot of versatility in how it can be worn.

View attachment 1715734

slvth

Reaction score

View attachment 1715734
Sold

lycliew

Reaction score
Hi.
Not sure if this is the place to ask this or if there is somewhere else to ask.
I'm wondering if the S'yte sub brand would be a good entry point into Yohji? I know it's designed YY's creative team but looking at the pricing on their site, it seems to be a bit more wallet friend.
I've been experimenting for a bit with Uniqlo U and their +J line for the wider and looser fits. At this point, I think I'm ready to delve into this world. Thanks.

squintzz

Reaction score
Syte would be the way to go, or finding stuff second hand. The main difference I see with Syte is they only use rayon/poly blends instead of wool gab, and a lot more tapered modern fits in the releases. I personally only have some shirts from them and I find they're a clear step above Uniqlo. Im personally curious if there's a noticeable difference in the pants and jackets compared to YYPH or Ys if anyone knows

Mocotolo

Reaction score
Syte would be the way to go, or finding stuff second hand. The main difference I see with Syte is they only use rayon/poly blends instead of wool gab, and a lot more tapered modern fits in the releases. I personally only have some shirts from them and I find they're a clear step above Uniqlo.

I second that. S'yte usually has a pretty good selection of Yohji staples like long shirts and ballon pants.

Im personally curious if there's a noticeable difference in the pants and jackets compared to YYPH or Ys if anyone knows

With recent stuff from Pour Homme, Ground Y and S'yte, I would say the differences are small. The materials (e.g., fabric, button) are nicest on Pour Homme, but the cut and stitching quality are about the same. I think you are mostly paying for the design and sometime complicated construction with Pour Homme.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics