• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wolverine's Heritage Line...

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those sizing down 1 whole size-- do you guys normally wear regular sizes or narrow? I like my shoes snug so I'm trying to decide between 8-8.5D.

For reference I wear:

8.5D in l.l. bean katahdin engineer boots
9.0 Adidas Stan Smith
9.0 in Chucks
8.5 in Ranger Mocs
8.5E In AE Park Avenues-- I can easily fit into a 9.0D just not as comfortable.

Funksy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ckadds
Try this store in san francisco, says they carry W sizes...

http://www.onthefly.com/product/wolv...ile-boot/27790

Thanks for the response. I'd actually already happened upon this store and the only reason I haven't "pulled the trigger" is I would REALLY like to get it in rust, but they don't have them in wide. I'm going to head out this weekend and try on some higher end shoes to make sure I have my size down and see how much not having a W really bothers me.

Again, thanks.

Funksy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dcrane
I am showing that Wolverine has no production date for Rust in the 1000 mile in any wide. They will have the Brown and Black in wide in the 7 1/2 available at the end of January. Hope this helps.

David Crane

Thanks for the heads up. Guess I better just settle for Brown and snag it while I can.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I definitely wish I had got Rust instead of Brown, but the place I bought them only had black or brown and I didn't want to deal w/an online retailer. The browns are def darker than I'd like, but a nice boot otherwise

5tan

Reaction score
Revolve code 'tulip' for 15% off, pretty good I suppose.

Just bought the Wesley's, good price, especially since the retail much higher up here.

Brattman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 5tan
Revolve code 'tulip' for 15% off, pretty good I suppose.

Just bought the Wesley's, good price, especially since the retail much higher up here.

Thanks for posting that! I wonder if they'd allow that code to be used in addition to the 30% off for first time customers. Anyone know?

ArliHawk`

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brattman
Thanks for posting that! I wonder if they'd allow that code to be used in addition to the 30% off for first time customers. Anyone know?

Finally got my Bradfords today. Originally, I went a full size down. After wearing them around for a bit, I think I am going to take them back and go with the 8.5, which woudl be the same as my Red Wings. So please disregard the above comments where I said I sized down a full size.
confused.gif

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brattman

yeah i'd like to know too

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ArliHawk`
Finally got my Bradfords today. Originally, I went a full size down. After wearing them around for a bit, I think I am going to take them back and go with the 8.5, which woudl be the same as my Red Wings. So please disregard the above comments where I said I sized down a full size.
confused.gif

Do you normally wear your boots/shoes snug or do you like extra space?

alexspecs

Reaction score
Really enjoying my ascots but did anyone else get ridiculously long shoe laces that you have to tie them around your ankles else trip over them when you walk? Not a big problem but a bit annoying if kneeling down.

5153439187_e42624b2b8_b.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads