• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns S/S 2011

DCU

Reaction score
I'm liking this look - especially the fishtail parka and enzyme crewneck.

TL_HOLTS_JMW30.jpg

Fahim.

Reaction score
We're receiving our next delivery later today, it will be available online by the end of day tomorrow. Lots of the pieces you are all waiting for will be included in this shipment (ie. polos, henleys, shorts).

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Note for people stateside that I've heard the same items will be rolling in soon as well. In route to select stockists...Acrimony to name one, who will have the polos, shorts, etc. FAST shipping too with USPS. Never taken longer than 2 days from SanFran to DC. Incredible customer service (I could tell a story that would make them win small retailer customer service of the year award). I was told the stuff was shipped to them yesterday, and I assume, others in US domestic, as well...

Local_Disk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
Note for people stateside that I've heard the same items will be rolling in soon as well. In route to select stockists...Acrimony to name one, who will have the polos, shorts, etc. FAST shipping too with USPS. Never taken longer than 2 days from SanFran to DC. Incredible customer service (I could tell a story that would make them win small retailer customer service of the year award). I was told the stuff was shipped to them yesterday, and I assume, others in US domestic, as well...

I can attest to this! Awesome customer service indeed.

filth

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide

Story? They recently posted some of your fits on their tumblr.

madmadigan

Reaction score
Really hope my local store gets the polo's in.

Can anyone post a pic (or direct me to where there is one) of this springs polo's? They have the madras collars right? Just wondering if they are doing just one pattern, or couple different ones? Either way, hope to see / get one soon.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by filth
Story? They recently posted some of your fits on their tumblr.
Wanted to acknowledge, but no story, really. I'm friends with Jenny the proprietor and have been a loyal customer of hers for a while...and she's super cool. Really responsive and likes to interact. Just good business. Great customer service too which is important. I swear the packages are out in the mail 30 minutes or less after you hit submit. Not bad for a small shop - much better than some bigger ones in that respect where you're just some box they gotta stuff and send off. I know we just want what we want, but with big bucks it's nice to get a personal touch..as cheesy as that may sound.
Originally Posted by madmadigan
Really hope my local store gets the polo's in. Can anyone post a pic (or direct me to where there is one) of this springs polo's? They have the madras collars right? Just wondering if they are doing just one pattern, or couple different ones? Either way, hope to see / get one soon.
About 4? Two whites and two heathered blues? Who knows if all 4 of those made it into production though. I'd probably guess they narrowed it down to two (edit; now guessing three after looking at that photo a bit closer).
870f5989.jpg
I have them put aside
nod[1].gif
Have a few weeks, maybe a month, before I'd be able to wear them anyway...

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Polos are $98, that's not bad at all.

I was predicting it would be about $120.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics