1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by patrickBOOTH, Jul 11, 2011.

1. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

2. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

I've lost track of this thread. Any important updates?

3. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for

Pretty much solved.
    We're just working our way through the denouement now.

4. otc

otc Senior member

I got panhandled at the urinal today

WTF is this city?

5. patrickBOOTH

Did you piss on them to teach them a lesson?

6. deepitm

deepitm Senior member

This is easily the best thread on SF. Also, I think there are talks to bring in Danny Glover for the role of unapooper. He will not only drop a deuce, but also his trademark line "I'm getting too old for this sh*t."

1 person likes this.
  7. patrickBOOTH

The guy kind of resembles him. Well, only because he's black.

8. WorkingClassDude

WorkingClassDude Senior member

Where I work, I see people all the time in the bathrooms do their biz-- and then straight up leave. Not even a GLANCE at the sinks. That's so gross. Even saw my boss' brother skip the sink. Ugh. Putting a folded piece of TP in the door lock is nothing compared to that.

9. patrickBOOTH

Read the rest of the thread and see the horrific things people do in the bathroom.

10. otc

otc Senior member

Lots of people are of the opinion that their dicks are cleaner than the damn faucet and soap dispenser.

They are probably right, but I'd still rather shake a hand that turned off a faucet than shake their dick.

really...a good handwashing is nice and all, but if it was just a quick piss its not really a big deal. If we were camping and you brought along a stupid bottle of hand sanitizer to use after peeing on a tree, I'd probably laugh at you (but bathrooms have convenient sinks available right in front of you).

11. WorkingClassDude

I'm talking about people taking a shit.

12. patrickBOOTH

My perspective is that it is healthy to keep clean hands. You are standing by the sink, you relieved yourself might as well use the opportunity for hygiene regardless of how soiled your hands become.

13. WorkingClassDude

I tend to be more like this. Even if my hands aren't that dirty, might as well freshen up. And I'm definitely NOT any kind of OCD neat freak. Just common courtesy. Our DM shows up at random times, and I don't relish the idea of taking a piss and then having to shake his hand w/o washing. I mean actually that'd be awesome, but I'm not a douche like that.

14. UrbanBard

UrbanBard Active Member

Just read this entire thread :worship2:
    SF should have the thread printed and bound. Sell it in book form at StxleForum anniversary weekend.

15. patrickBOOTH

I agree.

16. patrickBOOTH

I hate those people who come flying into the bathroom and throw the door open really hard so it comes flying at you. Fucking assholes, they are. They know there are people on the other side.

17. sonick

sonick Senior member

Crosspost from "Things that are pissing you off":

Every fucking person in the small accounting firm next to our office we share our bathroom with have some kind of fucked up bathroom habit.

Woman 1: Opens a new roll of toilet paper every time she goes to the bathroom and leaves water all over the counter top when washing hands.

Woman 2: She is fat. Fat people poo typically stinks moreso than non-fat people. Unfortunately she does not like using the exhaust fan when going #2.

Man 1: Husband of Woman 2. Man 1 is also fat. Often leaves skid-marks in toilet bowl. Likely as a result of poor diet. But otherwise ok.

Man 2: Semi-fat guy with cane. Because he is mobility-challenged, probably has issues going to bathroom. As a result, urinates all over the bowl and floor of the toilet and cannot bend over to clean up. It is readily apparent that he has used the toilet when you enter and inhale a whiff of fresh urine. Man 2 also often requires a second round of wiping after bowel movements, after which he does not flush the used toilet paper letting the next person discover the (clearly used) wad waiting in the bowl.

1 person likes this.
  18. patrickBOOTH

Why isn't this thread pinned?

19. gomestar

gomestar Senior member

there's a guy on my floor who insists on urinating directly into the water pool of the urinal. Fine, whatever, but he is young so the force is still very strong and as a result it's very loud. You can hear it in the hallway should you walk by, I'm not sure why he decided that is the optimal method.

20. violethour1951

violethour1951 Senior member

just found this goldmine of a thread, props pB

1 person likes this.