• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

If you want to fly out here and help me I will pay half your flight fare.

I'll be in NY for 3 days. Happy to pitch in in exchange for a fancy dinner.

Hot dogz

Reaction score
Patrick, the hidden camera idea would solve it however, not practical from a legal and ethical point of view.
I do see how this could have become an obsession in finding the mental crapper.

I feel you must engage the assistance of another trust worthy office worker or two on your floor.
As my Nana would say.... Many hands make light work.

I was concerned for you early in the piece, wondering what others in your office were thinking of you spending so much time visiting
the shithouse.

Don't comprimise your own good reputation whilst trying to find the toilet bandit.
tounge.gif

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Patrick, the hidden camera idea would solve it however, not practical from a legal and ethical point of view.
I do see how this could have become an obsession in finding the mental crapper.

I feel you must engage the assistance of another trust worthy office worker or two on your floor.
As my Nana would say.... Many hands make light work.

I was concerned for you early in the piece, wondering what others in your office were thinking of you spending so much time visiting
the shithouse.

Don't comprimise your own good reputation whilst trying to find the toilet bandit.
tounge.gif

WE MUST KNOW!!

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I told some women in my office about this saga. They laughed a lot. Apparently they have similar issues with disgusting females in their bathroom as well. People ought ot be ashamed of themselves.

I think I have a very, very, good idea who this is now. A lot of people were moved off of the floor because they are doing a renovation so it has cut down the amount of people using the bathroom. I think I know who it is, but we will see...

wootx

Reaction score
Pics of the man himself. And If you can catch him while he's doing the deed, that would be even better!

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Don't count on it. I don't want to lose my job. I will describe the person to you and you will get a story of the success, that is all.

Willie5566

Reaction score

Don't count on it. I don't want to lose my job. I will describe the person to you and you will get a story of the success, that is all.

Weak! I have pulled off the phone photo many a time without the person knowing. I really do not think you have the intestinal fortitude to do what needs to be done here. :censored:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads