• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TC11201

Reaction score
Triple Works (fantastic stuff, esp the Future Indigo), KMW 1980s, LVC, N&F, Agave for summer / lighter weights (but only the non dad jean models...)

mr.orange

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Old Navy's Painters jeans fit me perfectly.
Originally Posted by janosch
My favorite jeans brand is Diesel. Unfortunately i can only afford one pair per year.. but they are worth it every cent.
They don't fit me. lol. You must have very skinny legs for Diesel.
:lol: this **** can't be real.
My Buffalo's (David Bitton) have always been durable and fit like a champ!
I buy most of my jeans at Wal Mart. Their store brand faded glory jeans can be had for $8 a pair. I also like Levis and Wranglers. I'm not one to go out and spend $100 or more on a single pair of jeans. High school was over a long time ago.
this has nothing to do with highschool. or college. trust me dude.
I really can't see a quality difference between 700 dollar jeans and 80 dollar jeans. The 700 dollar jeans just have a bunch of ridiculous **** all over em. I don't want a mural across my buttocks.

Pawz

Reaction score
I know I'll be made fun of, but Abercrombie fits me like no other.

Wess

Reaction score
Currently rocking the Tellason Ladbroke Grove. They don't get enough credit on SF.

Aqualung

Reaction score
I buy most of my jeans at Wal Mart. Their store brand faded glory jeans can be had for $8 a pair.

I also like Levis and Wranglers.

I'm not one to go out and spend $100 or more on a single pair of jeans.

High school was over a long time ago.

Those Lee or Levis made for these Walmart type stores are just very cheap versions made by the companies especially for Walmarts. Jeans are cheap to begin with so why look to buy something really cheap? I doubt if you could wear out 3 pairs a year so who cares about the price. When they start to fade or show signs of wear just throw them away and buy 3 new pairs.
So you were spending $100 a pair in HS but now changed to $8 jeans?
lol8[1].gif

Pawz

Reaction score
DELETE

Last edited:

Aqualung

Reaction score
Being cheap to begin with there's really no need spending more than one's comfort zone allows. =^.^=
Of course, Wally World is a bit of an extreme and having a choice, I'd not wear their clothes. One can procure a passable pain of jeans for $30 from Belk or Macy's, but to each their own.

Hey, I've bought top jeans at the Levis site for $40 and they were really excellent.

I'm just laughing at the bullshitter with his $8 K-mart jeans who's pretending that they are as good as more expensive jeans and that's the reason he buys them. If he was honest and just said that's all he can afford then I wouldn't mock him.

Quarks

Reaction score
I have been a long time fan of Diesel's Viker & Safado. Timmen is pretty good as well.
Durable, great cut & wash. Recently decided to give a try on other brands.
Nudie does not work for me. As much as I (try) to like Edwin, the cuts did not win me over.

Stumbled on a pair of Z Zegna in dark denim wash - very comfortable, classic colour.
Really nice & really like them.

Got a pair of Tom Ford 002 online- I am normally a size 30. Their size 30 is way too damn small, more like 28. Sold it & upsize to 32.
Turns out the rise is too high for my taste. Plus selvedge jeans in TF002 is too rigid - like slipping into a pair of cardboad jeans. I have to lift up each leg to walk. Effin' King Kong gait.
Just got TF003 - lower rise, softer selvedge, slightly loose on the thigh but works for me.

Pawz

Reaction score
DELETE

Last edited:

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My Studio D'Artisan 103, they are thick and warm, dyed very well with good fades.

Pawz

Reaction score
DELETE

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads