• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

IEG

Reaction score
654B1CF5-8173-496D-AD49-F04A4B0CFF68.jpeg
09B46F1C-A961-4414-BC49-AFF19DD62963.jpeg

Xpost from SC & Jeans. A little casual for this thread but wanted to know what you think?
New Shirt Jacket from GAP. A whopping $17

MrUsedThreads

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

IEG

Reaction score
3D03427F-7A0A-4FEF-A8AC-5D68E670C08A.jpeg
D6A64544-5A22-45CC-BE24-63C5C980DECB.jpeg
452DBA3A-7C75-426B-BD0B-F2E13ECF95F0.jpeg

We are headed down to Philadelphia for some meet-n-greet my daughter has to do for her Masters program, Fox school of Business. It is way too hot out for what I was wearing, jeans and a cotton shirt jacket. Decided to change, I am much more comfortable. Linen really is a great fabric, so comfortable in the heat.

pleatedjeans

Reaction score

IEG

Reaction score
image.jpg
Like so???
I changed my shirt and added a bow tie! What do you think? Pic isn’t that good but the shirt is salmon.
@IEG - really like that suit, and it seems to me like you are progressing, but I think a lot of your outfits would be much improved if you simplified your shirts to solid colors and maybe simple stripes rather than plaids. Just my .02

IEG

Reaction score
View attachment 979452 View attachment 979451 View attachment 979449
We are headed down to Philadelphia for some meet-n-greet my daughter has to do for her Masters program, Fox school of Business. It is way too hot out for what I was wearing, jeans and a cotton shirt jacket. Decided to change, I am much more comfortable. Linen really is a great fabric, so comfortable in the heat.
image.jpg

So I changed again! Changed my shirt and added a bow tie. What’s the verdict? Pic isn’t great, shirt is salmon.

IEG

Reaction score
Really enjoyed watching your style evolve - can't say I think every look you've done is great, but you're definitely finding a common ground between dressing well, enjoying it, and still managing to go outside your house.
You are very kind, thanks I think that is very cool. I am doing my best to take advice the right way and be open minded. I’ll be honest, I used to get dressed for a living back in the day so sometimes I feel as though I can’t be “told” how to better the look but, most times if I step back and think about it the advice on here is on point. My real issue is I don’t like to be boring so sometimes I go all out and it’s a stretch if you know what I mean?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchaslimprix