• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

Dpsie

Reaction score
thanks man, yeah it’s Natural.

No hoodie this time around. I didn’t have anything like the half zip so went for it instead.

photos of grey below:
View attachment 1742425
View attachment 1742429
Agree with the others. This looks good. I ordered a S in the grey too based on the size chart and how it looked on the model. Looks like M was the right move for me though. Will post pics tomorrow when I have it in hand.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks awesome. I vote for you to keep. 8 sets shoulder press per week and that will fix the”bagginess”

Any tips for preventing shoulder impingements? Do you recommend seated dumbbells for shoulder press? I was doing standing military press at my weight and got a pinched nerve. It was terrible, my arm would tingle and feel like I slept on it all the time and I couldn't play ball because jumping would send a shooting pain down my arm to my pinky.

Had to go to a chiropractor for 2-3 months to fix it and then had a kid so haven't lifted since.

Dpsie

Reaction score
Yes.

1. see a physical therapist
2. Bob&brad + athlean x on youtube
3. Do dumbbells /no barbells unless you’re trying to be a power lifter
As a PT I whole heartedly agree with this. There’s a ton of nuance in your short description of the issue that requires a well thought out exam/plan. Love helping people get back to lifting. Just gotta do it right. @Timbaland Feel free to reach out in a DM.

Last edited:

JH_SF

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a Legacy Tee sz XL in Natural before I send it back? Send me a message!

ZB3

Reaction score
Any tips for preventing shoulder impingements? Do you recommend seated dumbbells for shoulder press? I was doing standing military press at my weight and got a pinched nerve. It was terrible, my arm would tingle and feel like I slept on it all the time and I couldn't play ball because jumping would send a shooting pain down my arm to my pinky.

Had to go to a chiropractor for 2-3 months to fix it and then had a kid so haven't lifted since.
Always start with a shoulder warm up on the upper body days. And see a physical therapist ?

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As promised, I took some pictures of the OS Cropped Hoodie on top of the Studio Heavyweight Hoodie. Both are size medium. As you can see, the Studio hoodie has more room in the arms and body. Which is a huge plus because my long sleeve tees would always get bunched up in the OS hoodie. The Studio hoodie is everything I could've hoped for and more. I ******* love this thing.

OS Cropped Hoodie on top of Heavyweight Studio Hoodie

Today's wear

Studio Heavyweight Hoodie
Artist LS Tee

malcolmbw

Reaction score
As promised, I took some pictures of the OS Cropped Hoodie on top of the Studio Heavyweight Hoodie. Both are size medium. As you can see, the Studio hoodie has more room in the arms and body. Which is a huge plus because my long sleeve tees would always get bunched up in the OS hoodie. The Studio hoodie is everything I could've hoped for and more. I ******* love this thing.

Today's wear

Artist LS Tee

You just convinced me to go back for the hoodie, compared to my OS cropped this looks like exactly what I want.

The same size in both right? EDIT: nvm I re-read. Thanks!

Last edited:

Onohediint

Reaction score

Today's wear

Artist LS Tee

I shouldn’t have asked…must resist…

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads